Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods admits affair!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

fullstop wrote: »
    You have a real chip on your shoulder about this don't you?

What's wrong with having a problem with scummy pieces of dirt who behave like dogs? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Women often ask why does my man cheat, I do everything for him, I cook, I clean, I fu*k him when he wants to fu*k. Why?

The answer is, that it's a dick thing, you need a dick to understand, men must conquer as much pussy as possible. You could have a cape with a big S hanging out of your pussy, it doesn't matter, men must conquer as much pussy as possible.

Bait?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bronte wrote: »
    If this is true, I'm seriously considering becoming a Lesbian.

I'm gonna hope it's true, with sexy results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

jonsnow wrote: »
    show me a beautiful woman and I,ll show you a man sick of fcuking her

HAHA Classic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

peanuthead wrote: »
    What's wrong with having a problem with scummy pieces of dirt who behave like dogs? :rolleyes:

Nothing, but she's like a broken fcuking record going on and on the whole thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'm gonna hope it's true, with sexy results.

Tar, I love you for this post alone! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

Anyway...

One thing will assure (outward) harmony.

Tiger's wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smoggy11

Women often ask why does my man cheat, I do everything for him, I cook, I clean, I fu*k him when he wants to fu*k. Why?

The answer is, that it's a dick thing, you need a dick to understand, men must conquer as much pussy as possible. You could have a cape with a big S hanging out of your pussy, it doesn't matter, men must conquer as much pussy as possible.

Eddie Murphy much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Saltour Sossiez banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I do find the bitter bitter b*tches posting up in this thread bloody HILARIOUS.

Got cheated on?? BAWW. There's a fence, now get over it. Good girl. Cup 'o tea on the way back too, good lassie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Riverpineapple

smoggy11 wrote: »
    Eddie Murphy much?

I thought someone would spot that sooner. So long as you make her go oooooooooooooooooooh she will forgive you for cheating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Sleipnir wrote: »
    Naw, I heard it on the radio earlier.
    I came in here purely to pontificate. So there

Well, you had your pontificating didn't ya? .. so what did you come back for then?

Does pontificating make you feel good? Give you a nice sense of superiority does it?

Discussing topics is NOT "Gossiping" .. gossiping is closer to what your doing actually.

'Oh look at those people talking about Tiger and what he's doing' blah blah blah

Never you mind what other people are talking about. Either join in or **** *** **** ***.

Edited as I like AH and don't want to get banned cause of ******** ** ***** ** ***** *****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

You could have a cape with a big S hanging out of your pussy

Don't get what that means???

Just had an image of Cheryl Cole when her husband's affair went public. She was devastated, stopped eating and became nearly skeletal.

It's not just men that are 'devastated' when their partner cheats.

Peter Andre also fell apart and lost nearly three stone in just over a month.

In this interview he is cleary shattered and gaunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,400 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Think the big questions needs to be

are these the best holes and Birdies that Tiger has played with in his life?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Nothing, but she's like a broken fcuking record going on and on the whole thread.

HAHA!! Tough! I have to read your posts, no need to get personal!

Just off to make another post :D:D:D

You have a real chip on your shoulder about this don't you? Do you want to tell us all about the bad man who cheated on you?

As for the 'get him for millions' comment......pathetic.

LMAO at all the guys coming together to stick up for a cheater ... sure he was only doing what any guy would do if it was offered to him on a plate, right??

And ive never been cheated on either, but then reading some guy's attitude toward monogomy one can never be sure... :pac:

thermo66 wrote: »

No need to get personal? Looks who's talking Foodie Thermo ..

OutlawPete wrote: »
    No need to get personal? Looks who's talking Foodie Thermo ..

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

:rolleyes:
    LMAO at all the guys coming together to stick up for a cheater ... sure he was only doing what any guy would do if it was offered to him on a plate, right??

And ive never been cheated on either, but then reading some guy's attitude toward monogomy one can never be sure... :pac:

Can you show me exactly where I stuck up for him please?
    So why not divorce her and then fvck every woman he wants?? The usual wanting the best of both worlds. Glad he's been knocked off his pedestal anyway. He play's a good game of golf FFS, you'd swear he was special!

He's only the best golfer that's ever lived and the most famous sports person on the planet. No, not special at all :rolleyes:
    Oh, and he's a billionaire.
    Yeah he's an egotistical git who can't control himself around a piece of skirt, usual reason!!

Wouldn't be a feminist by any chance would you?
    Well we don't know if that actually happened, its all just rumour based on what i don't know... :confused::confused:

Just like the affair hasn't been confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Women don't ask that, women know it is nothing they are doing wrong. It's what I said earlier. I definitely think men are more biologically programmed to cheat. I think when men are caught in the moment they are unable to think of anything beyond their d*ck, whereas women (who can multitask!) are able to think of the hurt they would cause their partner and stop being tempted.

I've seen a phenomenal amount of bull**** since I started visiting AH, but this one is right up there with the worst of them! :mad:

If a guy posted something about women that was as ignorant, insulting and ridiculously generalised as the above, he'd be hit with every possible variation of "sexist" under the sun! :mad: :mad:

Absolutely disgraceful comment, and an insult to all of us guys who would actually think of the hurt they would cause their partner......mind you, if that's the only thing that stops you from cheating, then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place!

And if any women are ignorant enough to think the above about men, then they shouldn't be dating them in the first place! Better to become a lesbian and have a perfect relationship because apparently all those multi-tasking, caring women don't ever cheat.......right ? :rolleyes:

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    I've seen a phenomenal amount of bull**** since I started visiting AH, but this one is right up there with the worst of them! :mad:

That's nothing .. you should check out the similar comments on the 'Why do men do it?' thread.

Now that's some real Class A bullsh*t :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

OutlawPete wrote: »
    It's not just men that are 'devastated' when their partner cheats.

Peter Andre also fell apart and lost nearly three stone in just over a month.

In this interview he is cleary shattered and gaunt.

Is that 16:9 Peter Andre or 4:3 Peter Andre?

mikom wrote: »
    Is that 16:9 Peter Andre or 4:3 Peter Andre?

4:3 I'd say .. but I seen it live and he looked almost worse. Boney neck and all.

He's put weight back on now though.

If he takes that bit*h back he's a fool. She walked on him the past six months.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

Tiger Woods is nothing special??!!
    i beg to differ!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Why would his family be dissapointed that he had a bump in the car??

Due to careless behaviour that could have caused serious injury to some innocent person walking about!
    Possibly taking some form of substance before driving.

I never heard anything about any alleged affair until after all this car crash stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

So now you know. Tiger Would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Riverpineapple

In fairness to him it wouldn't be easy resisting new hot pussy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Once a cheetah always a cheetah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

hoop dee f*ck.

Tiger Woods took up the offer of easy fanny. Who cares? Really

I just hope she's better looking that his wife. Thats assuming it's true of course.

Advertisement