Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods admits affair!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

givyjoe81 wrote: »
    What sickens me is how little is being made of the fact the his wife attached him, other way round and womens groups and the like be calling for his execution (not that im saying he shouldnt be vilified if he did). Didnt see Dennis Quaid beating seven shades of sh1t out of Meg Ryan after she was blatantly boinking that fat gladiator chap, its not an excuse for to beat your partner up with a golf club, full stop.

Hear, hear.

It's no more OK for women to physically abuse men than vice versa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

orourkeda wrote: »
    hoop dee f*ck.

Tiger Woods took up the offer of easy fanny. Who cares? Really

I just hope she's better looking that his wife. Thats assuming it's true of course.

What? You don't think his wife is goodlooking?

Just heard the guy who introduced Tiger and the wife and he said he feels bad he ever played a part in them gettig together and that he hopes she uses a 3 iron instead of a 2 iron LOL!!!

In fairness to him it wouldn't be easy resisting new hot pussy.

Yeah sure he's only a poor man, those bad, bad women for tempting him away!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

thermo66 wrote: »
    What? You don't think his wife is goodlooking?

Just heard the guy who introduced Tiger and the wife and he said he feels bad he ever played a part in them gettig together and that he hopes she uses a 3 iron instead of a 2 iron LOL!!!

No what I meant by that was, If I had a wife like that I wouldnt cheat on her.

Yeah sure he's only a poor man, those bad, bad women for tempting him away!!!

Takes two to tango.

How could he get pussy if it wasn't handed up to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

No what I meant by that was, If I had a wife like that I wouldnt cheat on her. Any fling would have to be with a better looking woman.

..and it wasn't. Bad bad Tiger.

prinz wrote: »
    ..and it wasn't. Bad bad Tiger.

Well then.

Is it actually true though?

Well then.
    Is it actually true though?

Looks that way. But yeah none of the supposed other women have been nearly as hot as Mrs Woods.

Looks that way. But yeah none of the supposed other women have been nearly as hot as Mrs Woods.

sounds like he's been putting it about.

savage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Wouldn't it be funny if the woman he had an affair with was Kim Hiott

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

fintonie wrote: »
    the catholic Church has a lot to answer for

and in other random statements, pizza is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

This Burd he's banging is a gold digger - she's going to make a fortune out of this story.......

....but like all men, Tiger thought with his pants............

End.

Takes two to tango.

How could he get pussy if it wasn't handed up to him.

HE WAS THE MARRIED ONE!!! Yes She was a famewhore and im not condoning her being with a married man but at least she was single! He's the one who took the vows and just because temptation was in front of him doesn't mean he can forget about his wife! Sure we are all tempted, i don't believe just cos you are with someone you don't look at other ppl or have crushes but if you are with someone then thats it .... if he wanted to play around he should have divorced his wife and saved all this sh!t! This is not a one off thing by the look of it, so he had time in the cold light of day to check his conscience and he still didn't give a sh!t about his wife! Don't understand why ppl are sticking up for him!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

....but like all men, Tiger thought with his pants............

Yawn!

The ignorant-generalisation-sexist post count for AH must be off the scale at this stage! :rolleyes:

I just hope she's better looking that his wife. Thats assuming it's true of course.

ohhhh she's hot alright........

2530687700104150087S600x600Q85.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

He's no Tiger.

He's a Cheetah!
    :pac:

HE WAS THE MARRIED ONE!!! Yes She was a famewhore and im not condoning her being with a married man but at least she was single! He's the one who took the vows and just because temptation was in front of him doesn't mean he can forget about his wife! Sure we are all tempted, i don't believe just cos you are with someone you don't look at other ppl or have crushes but if you are with someone then thats it .... if he wanted to play around he should have divorced his wife and saved all this sh!t! This is not a one off thing by the look of it, so he had time in the cold light of day to check his conscience and he still didn't give a sh!t about his wife! Don't understand why ppl are sticking up for him!!

Do we really care?

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Yawn!

The ignorant-generalisation-sexist post count for AH must be off the scale at this stage! :rolleyes:

If you don't like the posts on AH, then feck off and don't frequent. ;)

ohhhh she's hot alright........
    2530687700104150087S600x600Q85.jpg

His wife is better looking than her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

Yawn!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,518 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

He a superstar and billionaire, I'd say he can do whatever whoever he likes :pac:

HE WAS THE MARRIED ONE!!! Yes She was a famewhore and im not condoning her being with a married man but at least she was single! He's the one who took the vows and just because temptation was in front of him doesn't mean he can forget about his wife!

Rule : Thou shalt not commit adultery

It takes two to commit it. If he was an unknown and she didn't know he was married, then fair enough, but the fault is at most 60/40.

I love the double-standards in this regard; if someone cheats, the single partner gets absolved of guilt because the married party should have said feck off; ok, that's true, but if you steal something that's not yours, that you know belongs to something else, then you don't have that defence.

The mobile phone that a scumbag lifted from a shop didn't either go along with it OR object!!! So in that scenario the fault lies 100% with the person stealing, because they wanted something that they knew they weren't entitled to that belonged to someone else.

And btw (considering some of the tone of your posts, this has to be asked) what's the distinction between "a woman" being in front of him and "temptation" being in front of him ?

Are you suggesting that she actively tempted him ? While knowing he was married ? That'd put a fair bit of blame back on her.

Yes, he shouldn't have done it. No argument there. But she shouldn't have tempted him or followed through, either.

His wife is better looking than her though.

but probably not as DURTY!

It's like the old saying, men want a great cook in the kitchen and a WHORE in the bedroom.

This will never change.

ohhh, and here comes the handbags with all the "sexist" "yawn" pussy replies - grow a set of balls ya'll.:p

Do we really care?

Obviously or YOU wouldn't bother posting! :pac::pac::pac:

but probably not as DURTY!

It's like the old saying, men want a great cook in the kitchen and a WHORE in the bedroom.

This will never change.

ohhh, and here comes the handbags with all the "sexist" "yawn" pussy replies - grow a set of balls ya'll.:p

Real men can cook for themselves, y'know! :D You should try it; it means that we can afford to be more discerning re women and don't end up settling simply because we're hungry and horny. :rolleyes:

Real men can cook for themselves

no, real men don't cook.

no, real men don't cook.

:rolleyes: Think again.....like I said, if someone doesn't cook, then they're gonna get hungry and have to settle for the "non-hot cook" out of your two choices !!!

Unless, of course, they're still living at home with their mammy! :D

Personally, I'd like someone who's
    a) sound
    b) a good laugh
    c) hot
    d) can cook, but likes me to cook at least one-third of the time (+ one-third eat out, before anyone starts!)

Rule : Thou shalt not commit adultery

It takes two to commit it. If he was an unknown and she didn't know he was married, then fair enough, but the fault is at most 60/40.

I love the double-standards in this regard; if someone cheats, the single partner gets absolved of guilt because the married party should have said feck off; ok, that's true, but if you steal something that's not yours, that you know belongs to something else, then you don't have that defence.

The mobile phone that a scumbag lifted from a shop didn't either go along with it OR object!!! So in that scenario the fault lies 100% with the person stealing, because they wanted something that they knew they weren't entitled to that belonged to someone else.

And btw (considering some of the tone of your posts, this has to be asked) what's the distinction between "a woman" being in front of him and "temptation" being in front of him ?

Are you suggesting that she actively tempted him ? While knowing he was married ? That'd put a fair bit of blame back on her.

Yes, he shouldn't have done it. No argument there. But she shouldn't have tempted him or followed through, either.

No she shouldn't and i never said she was free of blame. People like her make me sick, she cheated with David Boreanz too. And WTF is the thing with a distinction between a woman and temptation??? The temptation was a woman , who was interested in Tiger as he was with her... who knows who made the first move. It doesn't matter!!!

If my husband cheated on me are you saying i should be more angry at the piece of skirt he played around with or the person who broke our wedding vows, lied and deceived continuously and who ultimately made a hugely negative impact on my children's family life (i presume she's not going to take him back with ALL the women coming forward) ?? Please i wouldn't give a sh!t about her after the initial anger.

I honestly don't get the idea that because someone is hot and attractive and expressing an interest in you then that gives you license to be with them despite being married :confused::confused::confused: If we all took that stance, there'd be no point being in a monogomous relationship at all!!!!

no, real men don't cook.

Wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Wrong.

Correct, I mean you .. not him :)

Rick Stein is my hero. I have been cooking for myself (and others too who'll eat it;)) since I was 14.

Advertisement