Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods admits affair!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

thermo66 wrote: »
    HE could have saved it by being faithful.

But thermo - we don't actually know that he was unfaithfull. And we don't actually know that the marriage didn't have problems to being with. And for that matter we don't actually know that she's been faithful either.

Just because he admits to causing some trouble of unspecified nature, and some random famewhore claims an affair doesn't mean that's what's happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

No I think she hit him in the face with the golf club. He was in and out of consciousness after all. I also don't think someone woudl react so violently if they were not prone to violence anyhow. I've been cheated on and worse and I've never felt an urge to hit anyone over it. Also I think the fact that he was clearly running away from her speaks volumes too. He's a big fit guy, he could easily overpower her. I think that fact that he didn't and tried to run away is interesting.

Maybe she was telling him to GTFO?? Maybe he came clean about all the women he's supposedly played around with for 3 yrs one of the girls is saying?? Thats their entire marriage probably. That would get you pretty mad even if you were not a tempermental person. If she hit him with a golf club that is fvcked up... but could the loss of consciousness have been caused by the crash??

What i don't get is that the cops have called to the house to talk several times and have been sent away.. would that happen to a normal Joe Soap, don't think so!!

But thermo - we don't actually know that he was unfaithfull. And we don't actually know that the marriage didn't have problems to being with. And for that matter we don't actually know that she's been faithful either.

Just because he admits to causing some trouble of unspecified nature, and some random famewhore claims an affair doesn't mean that's what's happened.

True but people are judgemental beings :D:D In fairness though, he's not denying it, surely that the first thing he'd do if it weren't true! Thats whats getting the most attention, its not the crash its that it was alledgedly over a row with the wife over an affair. His PR would be all over it if it were lies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Maybe she was telling him to GTFO?? Maybe he came clean about all the women he's supposedly played around with for 3 yrs one of the girls is saying?? Thats their entire marriage probably. That would get you pretty mad even if you were not a tempermental person. If she hit him with a golf club that is fvcked up... but could the loss of consciousness have been caused by the crash??

What i don't get is that the cops have called to the house to talk several times and have been sent away.. would that happen to a normal Joe Soap, don't think so!!

Well apparently the car wasn't going fast enough to set off the airbag so i think it would be hard to explain the loss of consciousness via the crash.

Yeah its interesting the cops called to the house and were sent away. To be perfectly honest what I think about that is that they wanted to get a victim statement from him regarding the alledged assault and he refused to give one to protect her. I think thats why they said "charges were pending". If he made a statement they woudl have charged her with assault, but since he didn't they had to charge him with a traffic offence instead. He took the fall for her.

Don't worry I'm sure it will all come out in book form in a few years time

mikom wrote: »
    It don't look so rosey on the flipside.........

Im not agreeing with the violence ... at all

I'd still do a mean job on his wheels though!! :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Er, yes it does :

What are you, two ??? Sheesh! :rolleyes:

BTW, reaching the "end of" doesn't mean anyone in particular wins.......it just means full time has been called. Mind you, that's a sporting term, and I doubt a mere woman would understand! ;):D

Liam, post more percentages please - and maybe a bar graph and a power point presentation LOL:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

MAN Cheats on His Wife.

In other breaking news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

FYP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭patmac

The family Xmas portrait is out

TIGER.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Tony3004 wrote: »
    FYP

How the hell is that supposed to be a "fix" ???? :rolleyes:

The post that you quoted was a bit of an objectionable generalisation, as there are probably many decent famous athletes, but at least there's a high enough percentage of famous athletes that do cheat for it to be vaguely accurate.

However replacing "famous athlete" with "man" is - yet again - ignorant and an insult to all decent men.

Likewise, if someone posted....

"Known media whore spreads her legs for rich guy"

....it would be probably be always true, all the time; but if you said...

"Woman spreads her legs because he's rich and famous"

......and then followed that with "and the sky is blue", as if the above was a given for any woman, then - again - you'd be whacked across the head with a handbag (or a golf club) before you'd even hit the submit button.

So I'll ask again; why is it OK to glibly diss all men and write us all off as scummy cheaters and not OK to write all women off as tramps who'll jump on anything ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

So I'll ask again; why is it OK to glibly diss all men and write us all off as scummy cheaters and not OK to write all women off as tramps who'll jump on anything ?

Double standards Mr. Byrne. Double standards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

All three women are very very hawt - I do not judge past this fact, had he cheted on his hawt wife with a munter he would be an ass, but as it stands hes just a man who's wallet says "How you doin'"

prinz wrote: »
    Double standards Mr. Byrne. Double standards.

Probably; and attitudes like that are probably self-fulfilling prophecies; I mean, no decent man would go near a woman with that level of ignorent double-standards...

So they get the dregs, and then have their perfect "proof" and then come on here to complain on boards about how "all" men are bastards!

Sad, really......maybe I should stop pointing out the facts and let them off to their victim-mentality delusions......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

marcsignal wrote: »

HaHa, I see what you did there. You took patmac's post from 5 posts ago and reposted it with a different title. Genius! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

tuxy wrote: »
    HaHa, I see what you did there. You took patmac's post from 5 posts ago and reposted it with a different title. Genius! :D

:o Aaaah ? didn't spot that, just got it in the mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Obviously or YOU wouldn't bother posting! :pac::pac::pac:

Touchy Touchy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Wouldn't it be funny if the woman he had an affair with was Kim Hiott

Banging her would be worth getting divorced for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭mmmmmmm.......

just thought id throw this in!

http://www.thelocal.se/23622/20091203/

just thought id throw this in!

http://www.thelocal.se/23622/20091203/
    Elin should use a driver next time

Maybe Tiger should, too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Come on you can't deny there have been more male celebrities in the limelight than women for cheating. David Beckham, Ashley Cole, and now Tiger Woods, big names like that are just the tip of the iceberg.
    That's not to say women don't do it as much, though I personally think that they don't. Maybe they're just better at not getting caught.

Meg fcuckin Ryan!!! OJ Simpsons wife!!! Madonna!! Hello, selective memory?! Personally i think you're utterly wrong, they do cheat as much but i reckon, yeah, they are better at not getting caught.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Look at Cheryl Cole - she's gorgeous, funny, her husband says he's madly in love with her, and yet he still cheated on her.

I think nothing is ever enough for some men. people

FYP.

'Tis a sad story, but it happens every day of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Kradock wrote: »
    Can anyone point me towards where he has admitted having an affair. I can't find it.

He didn't admit it.

However, he didn't deny it and in showbiz thats as good as an admission

peanuthead wrote: »
    He didn't admit it.

So the thread title is what it is because.......????

So the thread title is what it is because.......????

Where is it written that he did admit it?

Where is it written that he did admit it?

Er.....the thread title ????

Er.....the thread title ????

Oh right, I get it. A thread title on boards.ie said it, so it's accurate then. A thread title in AFTER HOURS has more information than the global media.

:rolleyes:

get out more.

Oh right, I get it. A thread title on boards.ie said it, so it's accurate then. A thread title in AFTER HOURS has more information than the global media.

:rolleyes:

get out more.

Hold on a sec there, now!!! You correctly pointed out that he didn't admit it, and - backing you up - I asked why the title stated that he did admit it, and you asked "where is it written that he did admit it ?".

No more, no less.

And whatever about it behind AH or anywhere else, a lie is a lie.

Basically, I was backing you up, but you didn't realise it.

Hold on a sec there, now!!! You correctly pointed out that he didn't admit it, and - backing you up - I asked why the title stated that he did admit it, and you asked "where is it written that he did admit it ?".

No more, no less.

And whatever about it behind AH or anywhere else, a lie is a lie.

Basically, I was backing you up, but you didn't realise it.

Someone previously asked where is was recorded that he actually admitted to it, to which I replied that he didn't.

To which you rather sarcastically commented

"So the thread title is what it is because.......????"

Now if I got you wrong and you were actually asking me a question then sorry, but if not then I stand by what I said above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Grow up lads. Jesus!

• Advertisement

Now if I got you wrong and you were actually asking me a question then sorry....

Apology accepted.

Advertisement