Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods admits affair!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

he had an affair because he was growing tired of his wife

you see his wife is a nice girl she wouldn't give head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    How the hell is that supposed to be a "fix" ???? :rolleyes:

The post that you quoted was a bit of an objectionable generalisation, as there are probably many decent famous athletes, but at least there's a high enough percentage of famous athletes that do cheat for it to be vaguely accurate.

However replacing "famous athlete" with "man" is - yet again - ignorant and an insult to all decent men.

Likewise, if someone posted....

"Known media whore spreads her legs for rich guy"

....it would be probably be always true, all the time; but if you said...

"Woman spreads her legs because he's rich and famous"

......and then followed that with "and the sky is blue", as if the above was a given for any woman, then - again - you'd be whacked across the head with a handbag (or a golf club) before you'd even hit the submit button.

So I'll ask again; why is it OK to glibly diss all men and write us all off as scummy cheaters and not OK to write all women off as tramps who'll jump on anything ?

chill the bean man . And I think you will find women get way the worse when it comes to being "whores" you dont go to the barbers and hear " Oh did you hear about Martin he is a right whore he had a different woman friday night and saturday night" also back on topic . me thinks all these superstars are just looking for a bit of dirty that they just cant get at home . Its only sex :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tony koay

Actuall what the story behind of Tiger Wood? I still don't understand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

This chap is great. LOL

"Just how many holes was tiger woods playing?"

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Dr. Feelgood

Lost a bit of respect for him to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

snyper wrote: »
    Personally im disgusted.

Hes the biggest sports personality of this decade, hes married to a fine piece of ass... and he cheats on her with that munt?!

Ive seen pics of her in the paper.. if you are tiger woods her fanny would want to be gold plated before you'd enter it.. she however looks more like your average bint. Kinda like that time Beckham rode that one with the huge nose, Nice looking yes. Tiger woods superstar fcukable? Hell no

For Shame on you tiger,for shame.

fianlly someone who fcuks up bigger then that twat that used to be with cheryl cole :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

:confused:
    Or maybe that's just you.

Only just seeing these replies....

Each to their own at the end of the day, loads of people claim they have never cheated when they have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

MIN2511 wrote: »
    Only just seeing these replies....

Each to their own at the end of the day, loads of people claim they have never cheated when they have.
    Can I claim that I have cheated (even though I haven't)?
    I'm tired of being too honest, old, reliable and boring.

I want to be seen as a ladies man. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

tony koay wrote: »
    Actuall what the story behind of Tiger Wood? I still don't understand.

Born Eldrick Woods.
    Precocious golf player as a kid,appearing at the age of three on a television show.
    Continues to astound the golf world throughout his teens,overcoming race barriers, and then wins his first major at the age of 19 and has won 13 majors since,second only to Jack Nicholas in the all-time Majors list and is regarded as the greatest golf player the world has ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Biggins wrote: »

Me too!

Then again, I don't think MIN2511 will believe us :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Me too!

Then again, I don't think MIN2511 will believe us :rolleyes:

Only time I have ever cheated was New Year's Eve 1989 (seeing in the 90's) and I kissed a girl when the bells rang out.

My girlfiend at the time never spoke to me again, ever :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,400 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

DOES THIS MAKE TIGER A CHEETAH NOW??:D:D

Asiatic_Cheetah.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Only time I have ever cheated was New Year's Eve 1989 (seeing in the 90's) and I kissed a girl when the bells rang out.

My girlfiend never spoke to me again, ever :(

Aw outlaw... is that why you hate women?? But it was your own doing!! If you had controlled yourself you might have been able to keep her. I feel bad for you... really!

thermo66 wrote: »
    Aw outlaw... is that why you hate women?? But it was your own doing!! If you had controlled yourself you might have been able to keep her. I feel bad for you... really!

I'd appreciate it if you would stop saying that I "hate women" :rolleyes:

If you have a problem with any of my posts then reply to them on the thread in question.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

DOES THIS MAKE TIGER A CHEETAH NOW??:D:D

Asiatic_Cheetah.jpg
    Porkpie wrote: »
    Once a cheetah always a cheetah.
    Fizman wrote: »
    He's no Tiger.

He's a Cheetah!
    :pac:

No, it makes you a sheep.
    http://www.travel-destination-pictures.com/data/media/67/cute-sheep_1008.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

My girlfiend never spoke to me again, ever :(

Jesus 20 years is a long time to hold a grudge. How do dinner parties, family get togethers and holiday's work out if she won't speak to you ? Ye speak thru a third party or what ?:confused:

Jesus 20 years is a long time to hold a grudge. How do dinner parties, family get togethers and holiday's work out if she won't speak to you ? Ye speak thru a third party or what ?:confused:

Eh, girlfriend at the time.

Thought that was obvious but post now edited to clear any doubts.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Biggins wrote: »

yes love the whole concept that you have to sin to be saved :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Famous Athlete Cheats on His Wife.

In other breaking news, the sky is blue
    In Ireland ?

In December ??

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Tiger is on the rampage. He's gone all OJ on it...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8401706.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Tiger is on the rampage. He's gone all OJ on it...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8401706.stm

Just saw that at lunchtime, this story has just grown a fresh pair of legs. Cant find anything to say if its his wife who got taken to hospital, just a blonde woman...

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Ah I'm sure it's completely harmless but the hacks will blow it out of the water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

what a bunch of slappers...it'd be interesting to place them on a stage and ask "what they have to say..for themselves"...so you got fcuked by tiger woods..what else is there to say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

It's his mother-in-law.
    Witnesses told Orlando-based WFTV that a younger blonde woman who was seen arriving at the hospital soon after the ambulance looked similar to Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren.

There were also reports that a Cadillac Escalade seen being driven to the hospital had a registration very similar - though not identical - to Woods'.

Ms Nordegren's mother, Barbro Holmberg, a prominent Swedish politician, arrived at the Woods home a day or two ago.

Sky News

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Eh, girlfriend at the time.

Thought that was obvious but post now edited to clear any doubts.

Um yeah and I thought my sarcasm was obvious too.

U know I forgot something....this....
    > :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭FarmerGreen

Witnesses told Orlando-based WTF-TV ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

I dont think his misake was having an affair with the women as much as getting married and having kids, when you are not ready to! He could probably click his fingers and have a tensome with nothing but stunners! he is human and a man at the end of the day and I dont think any man in his situation would be able to keep it in his pants! Regardless of the track record or history! So bloody what his wife is great lookin, have you been to the states and seen the moneyed women, his wife is just another great looking woman, which in his circles would be ten a penny! Imagine how ridiculous his lifestyle is! What kind of a lunatic, settles down and has kids when you are Tiger Woods, leave it till atleast 35 if even!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

How on earth did he think he was going to get away with it? Fairly obvious one of them would tell the story at some stage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

I'm in a taxi yesterday ,talking to the driver and the conversation turns to Tiger Woods and his extra-marital affairs.He comes out with these classics....
    "...sure if I was Tiger Woods and I had that much money ,I'd be telling the wife,before I got married,I'm gonna be having flings and if you want to live in the lap of luxury that's what you're going to have to put up with and if you don't like it you can **** off..."
    "... Jaysus,them birds'll be making a few quid of the back of this.He'll be forking out millions to keep them quiet. But sure then again ,I'd let him ride me himself for a million....just the once,mind."

Advertisement