Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace the Government

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭freewheeler

geuro..are you for real? the simple truth of the matter is that we as a nation couldn't do any worse government wise..how much more proof of their incompetence do you need? our present woes are almost 100% the fault of these clowns..yet you think we can't do better? WAKE UP AND LOOK AT THEIR DISMAL TRACK RECORD! this whole country is heading for a complete meltdown look at farming..fishing..schools...hospitals..unemployment..crime..etc. what have they done? made a bloody mess of almost everything! and then robbed us for the privelege to add insult to injury! The lack of a credible alternative is no excuse for our continued apathy towards our national crisis..but as i've stated here before in a way i don't blame them..they are what they are and their corruption is so ingrained at this stage i dont think they even realise it...I BLAME THE IRISH ELECTORATE who have been fooled by these clowns for far too long...IRELAND R.I.P.

I think our current government are the best of a bad lot. Fingers crossed on the budget. I hope they can show us they have some balls.[/quote]

Advertisement