Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound is very "tinny" or "echoy"

Options
  • 02-12-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I'm using a Belkin F5U228 USB adapter to record video from my Sky+ box. I've got a scart in the back of my sky box which goes to 3x phono (yellow/red/white)..

My laptop is relatively low spec (it's an Advent 4211c) so I fear that may be the problem.

The sound that I'm recording is very "tinny" or "echoy". Is there something I can do about this? It's almost a bit distant. From what I can see I've got the sound up to the best quality (having previously had it at the lowest) but this is making no difference.

The software I'm using came with the USD adapter and it's Unlead VideoStudio 6.0.

Any help welcomed, let me know what other info you need.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

your stereo left may be out of phase with your stereo right causing them to cancel each other out, check your wiring. Alternatively your connections may not be good, check the connectors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

All the connections are secure, the cable is just brand new. There's no real other connections ?

Advertisement