Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year BBS Autumn Exam Locations

• 02-12-2009 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi Folks,
    Would any of you know where the following room locations are? They are where the UL 1st year BBS exams are taking place, however I haven't heard of them before! Would like to turn up to the right place for the exams next week:D!!

PE Building - SPHALL, GYM ??

Main Building, PE Building - EGO10,SPHALL ???

Tried the UL pages but no joy, would appreciate any help...

Gazza!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Niamh_

PE Building info is here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055744898&highlight=building

Main Building is the one with block a/b/c etc

Don't take my word for any of this either because I'm a first year too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

The GYM/Sports Hall is downstairs in the PESS building

EGO10 is the bottom floor of the main building- go in the main entrance (the ski slopes) and turn left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Gazza1000 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    Would any of you know where the following room locations are? T

PE Building - SPHALL, GYM ??

Main Building, PE Building - EGO10,SPHALL ???

Hi Gazza...

The exam halls you are looking for are SPHALL, GYM and EG010...

SPHALL and GYM are in the PES Building, which is located @ No.19 on the following map: http://www2.ul.ie/pdf/156289860.pdf

Meanwhile EGO10 is in the main building. [No.13 on the map above] Enter at the Ski-slopes [the large glass panelled entrance] and walk around to the left.
    As you are a 1st year, the easiest way to describe it is as the place where you got your ID cards during orientation week.

Afaik there is a list of places to go outside of SAA, it tells exactly where you will be located for exams...[I'm open to correction on that though...]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Niamh_

Mossin wrote: »
    Afaik there is a list of places to go outside of SAA, it tells exactly where you will be located for exams...[I'm open to correction on that though...]

I'm fairly certain you're right. Also if any of your exams have multiple rooms, the info about that should be outside the SAA too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Gazza1000

Thanks all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Niamh_ wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain you're right. Also if any of your exams have multiple rooms, the info about that should be outside the SAA too.

It just gives the list of rooms!

It doesn't say where I should go. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Ms. Education

From Maeve in SAA:

Where modules are split across a number of venues you should consult the printed timetable outside the SAA office to see which venue you are assigned to. Students are usually divided alphabetically by surname. Eg. Students with surname beginning A to K in Sportshall, Students with surname beginning L to Z in EGO10. The exact division depends on the size of the venues and the numbers of students sitting the exam.

Where an exam is listed to run in the C corridor rooms (C1058-62) or rooms in the Schuman (S114/115/116), SG18/20,21, SG15/16/17) we view each of these groups of rooms as one venue and the Senior Invigilator will advise students on the day which of the rooms in the venue they should sit in.

Advertisement