Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vandal Hearts XBL

Options
  • 02-12-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Any fans of the original Playstation RPG Vandal Hearts keeping an eye out for the prequel on XBL and PSN??

It was to be out already but pushed back to winter, its winter now and no sign which is worrying but i was a HUGE Vandal Hearts fan and cant wait till its out!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I don't like art style but I'm a fan of the old games so I'm hoping it's good and haven't played a good SRPG since Jeanne D'arc and Valkyria Chronicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i agree with the art style, too cartoony!!

to be honest I just want them to take the first game, add some more levels and continue the story some more n i'll be happy, they dont need to even make any improvements, it was flawless for what it was, just need more of it!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,433 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hope they go with something like the story of the second game, from what little I played of it it seemed really epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i think im gonna have to break out the games and try complete both over the weekend!! never managed to get ash to vandalier!!

would you say FF Tactics is the closest thing to it nowadays?

Vandal Hearts is a very simple game. It's more like Shining force than anything else. Final Fantasy Tactics is way better, way more complicated and is one of the hardest games ever compared to the breeze that Vandal Hearts 1 is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The latest Edge magazine has a one-line preview of it in their Incoming section so it looks like it's still on track. It says: 'Konami insists that a 'wealth of options' for progression won't affter the pace of its long-awaited revival. Nevertheless each of more than two-dozen spells has its own seperate skill level.'

Advertisement