Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless help please!

Options
  • 02-12-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭

H

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭mehmeh12

Huh? paragraphs and proper syntax please!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

fox007 wrote: »
    Hey lads I have a zyxel wireless router ngb33w with irishbroadband breese toshiba l40 running vista.
    when i run through the wizard set up where i get to optain an ip address manually I select ok put in ip,dns etc all ok run through the rest of the wizard click finish the world comes up over the 2 pc in bottom corner thats grand open up firefox google loads up type in boards.ie it wont load aerlingus will etc etc but when i put in obtain ip address auto internet explore will not connect to the net what so ever someone please help me out on this:confused:

WTF!!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Could people please desist from posting in textese? If you can't be a**sed enough to take the bother to post properly then you can hardly blame people for not bothering to reply.

Plain English, correct spelling, punctuation and an occasional paragraph make posts easy to read.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement