Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front Row With Sinéad Ní Mhórdha

• 02-12-2009 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Where has it gone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I was thinking the exact same thing, I noticed it gone yesterday and thought it was a one-off and then again today. I checked the Phantom web site.

Finest worksongs - 10.30 - 2.30
    Phantom daily - 2.30-

Its gone.

Just checked the Schedule sticky. It was updated 29/11/09

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi there,

Sinead has moved on from Phantom and did her last Front Row last week.

Fear not though, all the sessions and interviews and the best guests will be on Finest Worksongs with Michelle from 1030 - 1430 and on Pure Morning which now runs 0730 - 1030. Phantom Daily runs 1430 - 1630 and Heavy Traffic now starts at 1630.

Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I'm guessing you won't go into much more detail than that Simon?

It was fairly sudden, no indication that it was to be her last show which is a pity because i really liked her and her show, i enjoyed it the most of all the shows on Phantom. Don't know if it'll be the same but only time will tell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Sineads show was indeed good! The last Front Row she did was excellent and along with the announcement about it being the last show, featured a really good live session with Kasabian who were playing in the O2 that night.

We have not heard the last of Sinead on air by any means!

Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Sineads show was indeed good! The last Front Row she did was excellent and along with the announcement about it being the last show, featured a really good live session with Kasabian who were playing in the O2 that night.

We have not heard the last of Sinead on air by any means!

Simon

Damn it, i must've missed the announcement :( As i said, really sorry to see her go and i hope we do hear her on the radio again soon.

Thanks for the info Simon and keep up the good work :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

What will we do for on-air phone se^H^H^H errr in depth reviews now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

Really liked Sinead.

Any news on when she'll be back?

Advertisement