Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nominated stalker

Options
  • 02-12-2009 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey people does anyone know of or have a place in a deer let for the rest of the season as super refused my gun license ive already been in 2 lets for the previous seasons and am awaiting my place in hcap course please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭thedragon

mrposty wrote: »
    hey people does anyone know of or have a place in a deer let for the rest of the season as super refused my gun license ive already been in 2 lets for the previous seasons and am awaiting my place in hcap course please help
    Call Scully guns in Athlone, he's always selling leases on Coillte lands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

I know where there a coillte lease thats available near loughrea but you will need hcap or someone with one to get the lease its only for the rest of the season and will have to be tendered for next year

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭zulu_dawn

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mrposty

hey tried scullys no joy with him ,he understands the position im in as i bought my gun off him.its killing me the thought of giving my gun up:(:(:(:(:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mrposty

sent pm zulu_dawn

• Advertisement
Advertisement