Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wi fi phones

• 02-12-2009 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi,
    Long time lurker so its about time I joined

I am looking for a wifi phone, so that way I dont need any data plan(i think and hope)....
    couple years back I had a bb curve, unlimited calls to any number in the 48 states (ex:HI AK) and unlimited internet jaysis I still miss it now...(work phone so I had to give it up)
    even then I didnt make full use of its power, one feature of old blackberry was I was able to hook up laptop to internet (tethering) found out that tip/hack from blackberry for dummies so that book paid for itself even though i counldnt understand the rest!

so now Im looking for a phone that has wifi, and able to use office mostly excel files, able to cut and paste etc, tethering and on...

since those days, i see phones have moved on a lot more, iphones etc...
    and truth be told I getting sick of the regular mobile I have now, and long for the days of just one letter easy txting

I have looked at phones now and it seems nokia e63 and 71 fit the bill,
    cheap affordable, qwerty board, wifi, I will be using excel alot also and I think I can using these two,

so

can anyone give me more advice on other phones on the market touch screen qwerty etc, and what they think of using their phones for biz,

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement