Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum Hall of Fame: Nominations

Options
  • 02-12-2009 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭

Right so, after this thread, it seems the majority seem to think this could be a good idea.

Therefore please put forward your nominations and reasons for nominating that person. Any nomination needs to be seconded for the nomination to go to the vote. (Next week sometime)

Since people are not putting themselves forward for this and may be discussed everything in this thread is to be positive. If you don't like someone discussed, keep it to yourself and just big-up someone else. Any negative posts will be deleted and if you continually do it, you'll be banned from the forum.

Ste05

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,288 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I propose Lafortezza.

Laf has been here since the start and was involved in the formation of the Poker forum. He has done many things but his finest achievement on boards.ie was the creation of the BBV thread.

For that alone he deserves imo to be the first name in the soon to be hallowed thread that will be the Poker Hall of Fame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

eagle eye wrote: »
    I propose Lafortezza.

Laf has been here since the start and was involved in the formation of the Poker forum. He has done many things but his finest achievement on boards.ie was the creation of the BBV thread.

For that alone he deserves imo to be the first name in the soon to be hallowed thread that will be the Poker Hall of Fame.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

I would like to nominate Bru from leprechaun poker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

ianmc38 wrote: »
    I would like to nominate Bru from leprechaun poker

Without Bru id not have been able to play the ipc in galway last year top man:pac:

Advertisement