Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 red lights

• 03-12-2009 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

I have an xbox with 4 red lights and Ive tried dissconnecting and reconnecting the av cable and cleaning it, it's not the problem so what I want to know is can an xbox with the full red ring of death be fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I have an xbox with 4 red lights and Ive tried dissconnecting and reconnecting the av cable and cleaning it, it's not the problem so what I want to know is can an xbox with the full red ring of death be fixed?

How old is your xbox? If its under one year it can defo be fixed by contacting xbox. If it is the red ring of death then as far as I know Microsoft offer a 3 year warrenty against this. Have a quick look at xbox.com. There is info on booking it in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

You say cleaning it does that mean you have taken the xbox apart?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭Peteemax

I think 4 red lights just the av cable and not the ring of death.
    Did you try another av cable. I wounldnt take it apart if its under 3 years old as your warrenty will mean nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Peteemax wrote: »
    . I wounldnt take it apart if its under 3 years old as your warrenty will mean nothing.
    Thats what I was getting at having made this mistake myself and had to buy a new one

Advertisement