Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ventrilo channel to spare?

Options
  • 03-12-2009 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but I can't think of anywhere else.

Just curious if anyone has some extra space in their ventrilo, looking for a channel for just myself and one or two other people for playing MW2, I don't care where it is really so long as the ping isn't too obscene.

If you have space and wouldn't mind a randomer in your vent, drop me a pm? I keep to myself mostly and none of my friends would bother anyone else in the vent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Would you not just set one up on your local machine?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Just jump on with me and my clan, we go on servers each night.
    We use ventrillo, and you're more than welcome to tag along and have a game, sometimes we have internals... 6v6-9v9 etc ...good laugh :D

http://dowuk.co.uk/news.php

I can't PM, says I'm banned from it lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Cheers guys! :)

Can't set up a small free one on my own machine as my internet is dodgy enough when ingame, really don't want to add hosting a server to the mix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

We on the Tactical Shooter forum have been using the Lanparty.ie Mumble server that Kinetic^ looks after, sure he wouldn't mind. Mumble has much better quality than Vent or Teamspeak, crystal clear voice quality.

Download
    Mumble ip: 84.203.243.163 and default port

• Advertisement
Advertisement