Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lebron or Kobe?

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Lebron or Kobe, pick now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

wade

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Kobe has the rings and is a great closer so he would probably just pip it
    LeBron is inhuman and is not as selfish as Kobe so ask me tomorrow and I could say LeBron

But as said, Wade all the way !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Kobe on the basis of his record but given his age I would hope for LeBron to surpass that. So, therefore, LeBron is my choice

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Kobe's obviously a quality player but the thing I don't like about him is his personality....I just find him boring. I watched about 10 min of Sike Lee's 'Kobe doin work' before I found myself snoozing with my eyes open! What ever about his off court antics making him quite unpopular outside LA, Lebron is just more interesting.

Even LBJ's pregame antics are just fun and I was laughing watching him last night. His demeanor on and off the court looks like he's having fun. And I'm really looking forward to his feature film too 'More than a game" (And the soundtrack - 'Forever', Drake, Kanye, Lil' Wayne & Eminem probably the best song I've heard all year). All eyes are on Lebron for the All Star Dunk Contest not to mention his free agency at the end of the year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lebronjames

Kobe :P

NOT

Me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

Lebron all the way!!

hope he eneters the dunk contest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ynam

Stab*City wrote: »
    wade

I agree.

+1000

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭RMDrive

Kobe>LBJ>Wade

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

Mamba

Durant anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Stab*City wrote: »
    Durant anyone?

Great scorer and shot-maker. He's up there with Kobe & Carmelo Anthony in that respect. But the thing that holds him back is that he isn't in LeBron, Kobe, Chris Paul, or Dwyane Wade's class in terms of creating opportunities for other players. And he's only a so-so defender.

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Great scorer and shot-maker. He's up there with Kobe & Carmelo Anthony in that respect. But the thing that holds him back is that he isn't in LeBron, Kobe, Chris Paul, or Dwyane Wade's class in terms of creating opportunities for other players. And he's only a so-so defender.

True.. But he is only in his second year he has time to improve..

Advertisement