Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Christmas Carol Story

• 03-12-2009 2:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

Now I'm sure nobody here is like scrooge,so wouldn't need to have 3 ghosts trying to teach them to be kinder/more generous.
    Yet just say one night you were visited by 3 ghosts,

.The Ghost of the past,
    .The Ghost of the present,and
    .The Ghost of things to come.

What do you think each ghost would show you,or what lesson do you think that they would feel that you needed to learn. I mean to maybe try and help you in some way for your future?

I don't know yet what mine would say,but I think that trying to imagine what would be said to me by the ghosts, and looking at it from the fictitious ghost's point of view, will make me think about things in my life that might possibly need to be changed for the better.
    (for a start,the ghost of things to come will probably see this thread failing big time. I'll check back tomorrow. :))

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

You trying to make me cry :(

Mine would be very very very sad cause my childhood xmas's were so happy and to see them again would be hard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

If 3 ghosts appeared in my house I'd be out that door in a shot.

I've seen too many horror films to stay around and see if they're friendly.

My favourite Scrooge movie ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

if they came to me they'd say i need more friends. :(

Pdfile wrote: »
    if they came to me they'd say i need more friends. :(

I doubt it :)

More likely they would bring you on a magical ride and show you what you did wrong in life and what you need to do to amend your ways .. don't you watch the movies ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement