Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transiberian Orchestra

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

*Not sure if this should be here or in classical so Mods feel free to move it.....

Recently saw this group live in Toronto and it was the best live show ive seen,the music was perfect,the lights,lasers,pyro,snow,band interaction with audience was all excellent.

TSO are a rock orchestra who play their own versions of classic songs and christmas songs like Dance of the sugar plum fairy,Beethovens 5th,O Come all ye faithful,Canon,Carol of the bells although they are probably best known for Wizards in Winter.

Wizards in Winter

Beethoven/Requiem

A Mad Russians Xmas/Revenge of the sugar plum fairy

Tocatta (from their newest album Nightcastle)

I know they wont be everyones cup of tea but i did a search and they havnt been really mentioned here before and they are mainly known as a christmas band.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I love Trans-Siberian Orchestra :D

Didn't realised they had brought out their Night Castle, glad it's another non-christmas themed one, as Beethovens last night was brilliant

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Beethoven's last night is their only album I can listen to because it's not full of christmas crap, it's is a great album though. Might try to get my hands on the new one.

Advertisement