Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland is Fcukin' Great

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

irlmarc wrote: »
    Im sorry but fcuk off will ya. Go be a downer elsewhere.

If you want to give out post in the other thread!

Now now... don't be all defensive.... admit it's a **** hole and you'll be less stressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Twin-go wrote: »
    :D:D:DI think living in Ireland is the fcuking the dogs and a great place to Live, Not too hot, not too cold, beautiful sceanery, great new roads (thank you europe;)), great social wellfare, pubs, Soccer team (unlucky boys), Rugby Team (roll on the World Cup), Munster, Leinster, music, Literature, history, low income tax, minimum wage, peace in N.I., rainbows, shamrocks, Guinness, castles, free speech, bacon and cabbage, women, long summer nights, family, friends, Polish, Ryanair, Micheal O'Leary, Late Late Toy show.........
    The list goes on, feel free to add your own:D:D:D

They have Polish in other countries you know. How else do you think they get their wooden furniture sparkling clean???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Noffles wrote: »
    Now now... don't be all defensive.... admit it's a **** hole and you'll be less stressed.

not all of us are stuck to mortgages in the South East though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    not all of us are stuck to mortgages in the South East though!

To be honest I felt the same when I lived in both Meath and Dublin so I can't blame the location...

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

Construction in Ireland.
    Step 1. Build the road after 5year wait.
    Step 2. 2 months later, realised you have to put down telecoms wires, dig up the newly built road.
    Step 3. Repair the road in a shoddy manner that makes you wonder why we bothered in the first place.

now the Germans.... they're a race of people to get things done....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Tone down the personal stuff in future.

Sorry, Will do boss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

_ZeeK_ wrote: »
    Construction in Ireland.
    Step 2. 2 months later, realised you have to put down telecoms wires, dig up the newly built road.
    Step 3. Repair the road in a shoddy manner that makes you wonder why we bothered in the first place.

now the Germans.... they're a race of people to get things done....

No hold on a second. I loved in Germany for 9 months this year and i can tell you they make a bags of stuff just as much as we do.

There must have dug up the same street near me maybe 3 times, same spot over and over again. And this street wasnt exactly large maybe the size of grafton street it took them since before I arrived till just recently!
    Noffles wrote: »

Ah you're a waste of my time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Construction in Ireland.

:pac: reminds me of this scene

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭_ZeeK_

epic movie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Its Cac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Hootanany wrote: »
    Its Cac

Hardly ..

Construction in Ireland.

yet we can build 90,000 houses in one year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭ccosgrave

Loving this thread, it's very tiring to here the same negative bull**** about the country from people all over boards, nice to see there are some people who are still positive about it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Papad

irlmarc wrote: »
    No hold on a second. I loved in Germany for 9 months this year and i can tell you they make a bags of stuff just as much as we do.

Bags of Love. Fair play to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Great thread
    OK to you people of other shores we put our hand up, we are the stupidest dumbness, hapless electorate in the world

Other than that it's grand here, relatively safe and we don't do wars, alright at sport and we are free to give out about our leaders before they top the polls again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭mcmc

4leto wrote: »
    Great thread
    OK to you people of other shores we put our hand up, we are the stupidest dumbness, hapless electorate in the world

Not us, our goverment for letting so many of the in, and doing fook all about it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

mcmc wrote: »
    Not us, our goverment for letting so many of the in, and doing fook all about it now.

Yeah but we keep voting them in, the corrupt arrogant daughter of a failed corrupt politician Beverly Cooper Flynn topped the poll in Mayo I rest my case.

RTE sport and the GAA the things the made Ireland great will keep Ireland great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

crap country, crapper thread. :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

el diablo wrote: »
    crap country, crapper thread. :(

I was with the spirt of th thread until 10.35pm tonight when I popped around to the Off-Licence which was just closing and then dropped in my local only to be told no Alcohol can be served as take-away after 10pm??

I could sit there for an hour and drink vodka after vodka and and fall out but I can't get a few cans and go home :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

people need to make the distinction twixt the actual country & its governments failings

Advertisement