Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get 6.45am Balbriggan to Tara Street train?

Options
  • 03-12-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone gets the 6.45am train Balbriggan to Tara Street train. It's probably about a year since I got that train and then it was only a short train and quite often didn't get a seat. Is it still the same?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

it's still short and still packed! You may get a seat, but the 07:00 is usually emptier if that's any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭October

Thanks Absurdum. I actually tried it yesterday. Everybody in Balbriggan got a seat but I imagine that was because it was Friday when there always seems to be less people on the trains in the mornings. Think I will stick to the 7am train because I like my comfort in the morning!

Advertisement