Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheesecake question

Options
  • 03-12-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

stork butter or dairy gold

which should i use?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

If you mean for the biscuit base, then I'm afraid it has to be real butter - not margarine or buttery spread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

If you mean for the biscuit base, then I'm afraid it has to be real butter - not margarine or buttery spread.

I'm with you 100% Butter all the way!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I actually can't imagine a situation where I wouldn't use real butter tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

yeah real butter 100% it doesnt ever taste as good with un salted butter either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Evely016

Definitely butter!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

thanks folks

i'm a newb to the cooking/baking lark but the cake turned out lovely and i used real butter

chocolate cheesecake delish

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭d4v1d

i use real butter and also throw in some extra golden syrup to make sure it's that bit extra sticky.

Advertisement