Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland or Leinster Rugby Jersey in irish store?

• 03-12-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up either the new Ireland or Leinster jersey for my dad for xmas. Price on elverys.ie is €65. Is it the same price in all the shops or is there any shop in dublin selling it cheaper? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Looking to pick up either the new Ireland or Leinster jersey for my dad for xmas. Price on elverys.ie is €65. Is it the same price in all the shops or is there any shop in dublin selling it cheaper? Cheers

See your in Dublin..Cheapest ive seen is €55 in Square ,Tallaght..JJB went to €55 couple weeks back from €65,,Champion across the Mall followed suit..then JJB went to €35 for one weekend only..there is a Bargain Alert thread on here somewhere relating to that if ya search for it..but read it 1 Day late..Always the Way:) All the usual Bargain sites lovellrugby.co.uk and rugbystore.co.uk seem to be £54.99 sterling + delivery..am looking myself so will post back if i find anything..also done the trying on thing in the shop (to buy online later)..huge difference between the Old Canterbury and New Puma Jerseys so recommend you do that too..The Canterbury Large was Big on me and Puma XL fits me fine after losing 2 stone:confused::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

That be for the Ireland Jersey obviously..Leinster are WAYYY to posh for Puma:D

Advertisement