Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Day Rave ??

Options
  • 03-12-2009 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the all day "rave" that is being held in The Temple this Saturday. I understand that there are a few DJs taking part in various areas of the Temple from the afternon till late.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The Gish wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the all day "rave" that is being held in The Temple this Saturday. I understand that there are a few DJs taking part in various areas of the Temple from the afternon till late.

Something tells me there will be a shortage of Wrigleys in Carlow this weekend!

How is the temple doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

The Gish wrote: »

I was down ther today and the only thing advertised for Sat was female strippers and a huge dance event for Dec 26th.
    Something tells me there will be a shortage of Wrigleys in Carlow this weekend!

How is the temple doing?

Its not doing too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

super-rush wrote: »
    I was down ther today and the only thing advertised for Sat was female strippers and a huge dance event for Dec 26th.

Its not doing too bad.
    Female Strippers!? Woo-Hoo! When do I start queuing?
    First Adult Shop on Tullow St. Now this?
    Where's <Insert Potential Opposition to This Sort of Thing Group Here> when they're needed? To stoke up extra publicity like!

Actually the were advertising male strippers aswell but i don't know when they are performing, i just glanced at the poster......i swear i only glanced.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

super-rush wrote: »
    Actually the were advertising male strippers aswell but i don't know when they are performing, i just glanced at the poster......i swear i only glanced.

Its amazing how much detail the brain can absorb from just a glance!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

I saw a poster for it in the Chipper beside the Road House yesterday.

24D0035EABA3488ABEAD0215D7C8676C.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

It's been moved to The Good Bits in Dublin, I'm afraid. No details as to why though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Female Strippers!? Woo-Hoo! When do I start queuing?

if the strippers are anything like what they did a few months ago, don't waste your money, you'd see more in page3 in the sun

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭emick

The Gnome wrote: »
    It's been moved to The Good Bits in Dublin, I'm afraid. No details as to why though.

whats been moved? the Rave or the strippers? What exactly has been moved?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭The Gish

emick wrote: »
    whats been moved? the Rave or the strippers? What exactly has been moved?

I think that the "rave" has been moved.

The strippers are not the crowd that preformed tha last time. I agree with PatC...they were ****e.....
    These are a different group from the ones on before. Hear they are supposed to be fairly good....not too sure.... Feck it..they must be worth a visit....just for informational purposes that is.....(The ladies night of course)
    The Temple seems to be doing ok... Have been there a few times over the past while and it aint too bad.
    I was there in Gullys (Beside Temple) last Wed night and I have to say that I had a ball. Even the two "bouncers" are great crack and while they do their job they know how to help people enjoy themselves too.
    Fair play where it is earned....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

The Bloke Strippers (Chippendales Lite?) is on Saturday 12th, Doors 10.30PM, Show Starts 11PM.
    That's for the Women but thank the stars I ain't even in the county that night as a stand for male exploitation would be made. Plus I could hand out my cards for a provate show to any women who get refused!

However, Absolute Sin (see I remember the important stuff like the name!) will be appearing Saturday The 19th of December 2009.
    Doors 10.30PM, Show Starts 11PM.
    Had a look at the poster tonight....a few times.
    Will Legion of Mary or as I alluded to previously the Down with that sort of Thing Group be in attendance protesting?

Any bets if it turns raucous at either gig, it'll make Godferys' Gosepl in Nationalist?

Advertisement