Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT ADVICE

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'll be starting a new new business soon and I will need to open a Business Bank Account. I need to know what to have ready for the meeting with the bank's business advisor.

I've registered my business with CRO and have my start up fund deposited in the same bank (AIB).

This is my first start up and I want to look well prepared.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

A Big stick!!!:D
    All he/she will want is business plans and cash flow forecasts to cover their own ass. They will probably look for personal guarantees on overdrafts etc.

Be professional and courteous but always remember, bankers are not your buddies, they will try everything to extract money from you. Double check all your statements and lodgements for sneaky fees.

Don’t let them badger you into their pension/ investment schemes etc. PAY for independent advice!

Advertisement