Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moo in a bag

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

To the heartless, low life scum who decided that there was no place for Moo in the world, so decided to put her into a black sack and then dump her into a skip to die :mad:…well just to let you know, it’s been six years now and you will never know the feeling of her:

· Waking you up by sitting on your chest, purring and licking your face and hands
    · Waiting for you at the top of the stairs while the both of you’s walk down together
    · Sitting on the deck, looking into the kitchen waiting for you to come home ( sitting in the same spot where the original entrance was despite the fact we moved it a year ago :D )
    · Calling her name out and seeing her, ten houses away, turn around and running as fast as her little legs can carry her, meowing all the way cos she missed us
    · Greeting you by rubbing her nose / body all over your legs and then going on her hind legs giving you her paws !
    · Racing past you on the stairs, knowing that when you get up there, she will be sprawled out on her back, waiting for her belly rub
    · Playing hide and seek in the bedroom and when she finds you…demands another belly rub!
    · Sitting on your lap while looking at tv, loving the way you rub her throat
    · Finding the warmest part of the bed (which is usually between me and Mrs Wac) and not having the heart to move you cos YOU ARE TOO DARN CUTE :D

So in a way I want to thank you, cos if you hadn’t done what you did, we would never have met Moo but Karma is only around the corner!

p.s yes Moo, you do scratch the wooden floors during your mad hour. Yes, you do use the suede sofa as a scratching post. Yes, you did pee on the new wooden floors which had to be replaced ! and yes you do wake me at 3am to go outside to pee and make me wait, but sure that’s why we love you.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

lovely post:)
    lucky moo
    and yes karma is out there and i'm sure will work its stuff on the rotten person who did that to moo,,
    enjoy her she sounds fun:D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

Sounds like Moo found her right place in the world! :D I recognise a lot of mannerisms of my own cats in your posts, all of ours do very similar things. It's the little things that make you love them all the more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Thats such a lovely post. Ironically, she's a very lucky cat. To have ended up with an owner who obviously adores her and knows her as well as you do, someone was obviously watching over her when she was dumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hpsheba

Great post and as you said Karma, what goes around comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

That was wonderful to read and brought a tear to my eye!! brightened up my day:)
    Well done you:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 60 ✭✭Toosey

Good job...you hear so many of the bad stories its good to hear a nice one for a change...fair play to you and Moo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

what a cool name for a cat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

mukki wrote: »
    what a cool name for a cat :)

Cheers :D cant take credit..handy work of Mrs Wac.....Moo is black and white and a little over weight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Pics of Moo, please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

I taught it was a cow until I read the 'waiting for you at the top of the stairs' bit. :pac:
    Good for you and the kitty anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Ekk now the hard part...uploading pix :eek: . ill get a couple of pix over the weekend and post them up. :D

Cheers all

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭trishawisha

Tha was a lovely post. Well done ye! Her mannerisms are very similar to our cats :)
    When you hear about stories like moos, it makes you wonder what kind of people do these horrible things/ how do they live with themselves? Its mindbooggling!

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

Ah that's a lovely story, made feel real teary! I have a Moo too, she was orginally Monty before we realised she was a she, got shortened to Moo, sometimes MaMoo (My Moo) if anyone hears me call her they must think I have some type of Muslim/Arabic cat!!! Found dumped in a ditch (bástárds - sorry get tourettes when it comes to animal cruelty)

Advertisement