Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny Tim Storage Unit

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All

Firstly let me say that Im not sure that this post/thread is in the right "area" , so if not can somebody please advise where I can put it ? I am not being facetious etc etc .

Many thanks

DIY2009

-I have a "Tiny Tim" storage unit , which i bought to put things like lawn mover, few garden bits and pieces etc.

Its made completely of wood and i bought it 3 months ago. I bought it along with a garden shed but unfortunately its too big for our needs . Its 6`4 tall, 3 foot deep and 3`foot 4 inches wide.

Its brand new and obviously in great condition.

Im looking to get a smaller one so does anyone have any ideas as to where i can post a suitable ad where i might pass it on ?

As i said , and as my username states, im a DIY rookie, i havent bought anything like this before(its our first house) and therefore I have no idea as to where I can get any info as to how to best move it on.

I would appreciate any helpfull suggestions !

DIY2009

Advertisement