Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STS-130 Endeavour 6/2/2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20369.0;attach=195649;image

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Dang i heard it with My own ears,30%,Jeez why dont they just call a scrub a scrub!!!

This moody mare is going to torment us until STS-133 takes off in 2019!:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

ynotdu wrote: »
    Dang i heard it with My own ears,30%,Jeez why dont they just call a scrub a scrub!!!

Not a scrub yet, seen this on many launches. Sometimes we had 90% no go for launch but things improved and we had a launch. Lots of time left yet:)

Beeker wrote: »
    Not a scrub yet, seen this on many launches. Sometimes we had 90% no go for launch but things improved and we had a launch. Lots of time left yet:)

OK i will GO with this!:)

Great HD live video on http://www.spacevidcast.com/ but the two hosting the show are a pain in the h**e. I have this video feed on but muted and taking the audio from http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/ with the Mission audio link. Seems to work fine.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Where'd be the the fun in that?!:p:p

Great HD live video on http://www.spacevidcast.com/ but the two hosting the show are a pain in the h**e. I have this video feed on but muted and taking the audio from http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/ with the Mission audio link. Seems to work fine.:)

pain in the hol* is an understatement,Have stuck with coverage all night,
    Spacevidcast presenters think its fine to gibber away whilst NASA are giving updates,

Spaceflight now half the time showing their own video instead of NASA TV.
    CRETINS!

excuse me,its been a long night:)

NASA TV is always my choice but it broke up a lot overnight.

Lord Lucan,that's some breakfast!has it put you on hold?:)

lord lucan wrote: »
    Where'd be the the fun in that?!:p:p

Lol LL overlap!

Despite my earlier optimism about the weather it does appear to be getting worse over there so it may not happen today:mad: However it does mean we get another countdown. I love the whole flow of the countdown and never get tired watching and listening to them. The more the merrier at this stage:)
    launch tomorrow would be at 09:14 and 08:51 Tuesday.

But lets just wait and see.

Despite my earlier optimism about the weather it does appear to be getting worse over there so it may not happen today:mad: However it does mean we get another countdown. I love the whole flow of the countdown and never get tired watching and listening to them. The more the merrier at this stage:)
    launch tomorrow would be at 09:14 and 08:51 Tuesday.

But lets just wait and see.

I just feel sorry for the crew,strapped in there for hours and going nowhere while sitting on the flat of their backs.

• Advertisement

Lol @ the Closeout crew having their picture taken before they leave the launch complex.:D:D

I just feel sorry for the crew,strapped in there for hours and going nowhere while sitting on the flat of their backs.

I just feel sorry for me,posting since 00.40:mad:

*throw bottle from pram*

One hour to go now. Nice and quite here at work so no disruption in my viewing:D

*throw bottle from pram*

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW.:p:p:p:p

*throw bottle from pram*
    Go on ye mad thing:D

T-9 and holding..................its a waiting game now:)

Lol @ the Closeout crew having their picture taken before they leave the launch complex.:D:D
    index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20369.0;attach=195665;image

Lucky [EMAIL="bast@**s"]bast@**s[/EMAIL]!:D

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20369.0;attach=195665;image

Lucky [EMAIL="bast@**s"]bast@**s[/EMAIL]!:D

That'd be a picture and a half to have on the wall.:):)

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW.:p:p:p:p

lol but i made arrangements to be able to follow the entire process,not something i can repeat boo hoo,as i type some optomism creeping back in!

Weather improving "slightly".

Weather is green but still 30%. It might happen:)

• Advertisement

Launch control "cautiously optimisic":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Morning gents :)

Please be a go :(

Morning Dave.

Improving slightly,polling shortly,we'll find out then for definite.

And as soon as i type it they're saying cloud ceiling is a constraint to launch.:rolleyes:

Dave! wrote: »

Morning Dave! Not looking too good at the moment:(

Dave! wrote: »

Morning Dave,You dont get much luck when try view a launch...................and just now 10 mins before they pick up the count they are reporting a NO GO

Weather is still a problem . the range is now Red:mad:

Sky News active have NASA TV up.

NASA are like politicians,describing the weather as 'Dynamic'.:)

Kettle on, feet up..................and then I had to do some work:mad:. but quite now again:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

pleeeeeaseeeeee........

Advertisement