Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings Court Apartments

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Has anyone lived in these aparmtents or know anyone who has in the past? I am going to view an apartment there this evening but just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about them? Is a decent apartment block etc? Any information given would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you mean the Kings Court on Mungret street, I was living there for a couple of years until a few months ago.

Can't compare it to any other places in Limerick as it was the only place I've lived in the city.

Happy to answer any questions for you that I can.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Cool thanks koth. Basically just wanna know what are the apartments like? Are the neighbours generally ok? Is it load at d weekends between parties, night clubs, the market on a saturday morning and how secure are they?

• Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Cool thanks koth. Basically just wanna know what are the apartments like? Are the neighbours generally ok? Is it load at d weekends between parties, night clubs, the market on a saturday morning and how secure are they?

Had no problem with the apartments myself. Neighbours at the time were fine. The agency that run the place are quick to move on any complaints of noise, so generally I didn't experience any loud parties in the complex.

You can hear the clubs at times, but only if you're in one of the rooms that faces onto the street and in the direction of the clubs.

Main problem with the market I had was people parking on the street along side the complex. So it can be tricky with some bigger cars to get in and out of the carpark.

They're pretty secure. A gate on the stairwell to the aparments at street level needs a security swipe/card and the top of the stairwell has a passcode. The carpark is secured by a zapper to open the gates. It also has cameras in the carpark and in the complex common area.

Parking on the street that runs up to the carpark overnight wouldn't be recommended as cars have been broken into there every so often.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

A friend of mine has lived there around 4 years without incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Thanks guys. You've been very helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement