Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where in castletroy is milford care centre?

Options
  • 03-12-2009 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I have an appointment there tomorrow and cant for the life of me remember where it is!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Is that the hospice?

If so it's right beside the huge flag polls at the entrance to UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Head out the Dublin Road past the new Travel Lodge Hotel, take a left at the roundabout after the Maxol station, follow the road up, the Castletroy Park Hotel will be on your right. Straight ahead is a set of traffic lights, the turn to the left brings you in the UL campus. Go straight through the traffic lights, Milford Hospice is the entrance about 100 yards on the left past the traffic lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

If you're coming in from Annacotty side, then take a right at the lights in Castletroy, through the tiny rounadabout, turn left at T junction, get into filter lane for right turn, turn right into Milford before gwtting to the lights for UL.

Once you head in the gate of Mildford, take the next left as the reception is down this road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I'm assuming your appointment is for the swine flu vacine, I had it today. The above info is correct, once you get in the gates of milford the vacine clinic is well sign posted.

Advertisement