Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Food Magazine

Options
  • 03-12-2009 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Considering getting a food magazine subscription but don't know which one to get. Went to have a look at a few in Tesco last weekend - Jamie, Good Food etc etc but they were all in plastic covers so couldnt have a peak.

Anyone here subscribe to any? Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

My Mother buys loads of them and from what I seen of them the Good Food one is the best.

I find the find the receipes more accurate and there is a good range of dishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Had a year subscription to Food and Wine and I thought it was grand.

A good amount of recipies every month and some good restaurant reviews to boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

delicious is great, my mother buys is regularly and i myself buy olive, i love it...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 dagb20

Olive is very good. Got Jamie Olivers last month and i thought it wasn't as good as Olive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Good Food is brilliant
    Take a look at http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/ to get an idea of the recipes they create.

• Advertisement
Advertisement