Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zooplus.ie Delivery times?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Mine package arrived today - 1 week after ordering! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

Got my giant crate today. We ordered it last monday night so a week to the day.

It's HUGE, he loves it and the quality is good (not amazing but it will do what it says on the tin)

what size crate did ya get? got 48" one 2 months back, used it coupld of times, now sat in the shed cos find it easier to clean kitchen without it in there - sure I only have three puppies and two dogs in there - ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

Just seen this thread. I've never used this site before but there is a cat item I would like to get.
    Should I have any worries buying from this site?

no worries at all - i'm a regular with them at the moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Paul91 wrote: »
    what size crate did ya get? got 48" one 2 months back, used it coupld of times, now sat in the shed cos find it easier to clean kitchen without it in there - sure I only have three puppies and two dogs in there - ha

I got this one http://www.zooplus.ie/shop/dogs/dog_cages_carriers/crates/metal_dog_crates/129679

I know what you are saying about it being in the way. But when we decided Harley was definately too big for his old crate, we gave it to my mam ad bought him a big cushion, thinking he would be ok.

The poor fella started sleeping under the clothes horse! Or if he was just hanging out in the kitchen watching you cook etc, he'd sit under the clothes horse looking out from between the clothes. He wouldn't be hiding or anything, he was just more comfortable. His lovely pillow bed in one corner and him in the other one hiding under my nice clean clothes. :rolleyes: Now I have a big blanket thrown over the new crate, it's like a cave with a big cushion in it and he loves it!

• Advertisement

Folk just checked my order no this morning on the DHL site and see that there was an attempted delivery on New Years Eve :(
    There was no note left as we live in an apartment block so they may not have been able to gain entry to the complex!
    I know we went out to visit relations at 2 p.m :mad::mad::mad:
    What do I do now? Contact Zooplus,DHL or what?

You can call DHL and reschedule. I think there's a time limit of say 48 hours on it but you'll probably be ok because of the holidays. FYI you can trace in english on http://www.dhl.de/en.html ;)

tk123 wrote: »
    You can call DHL and reschedule. I think there's a time limit of say 48 hours on it but you'll probably be ok because of the holidays. FYI you can trace in english on http://www.dhl.de/en.html ;)
    Thanks TK. I knew about the link in English :)
    Rang DHL and they said it was not sent via DHL. Apparently Deutsche Post/An Post are handling it so don't know why it was been updated on the DHL site :confused:

Update: Rang An Post and it's at the local D.O. :-)

Ordered on Wednesday and delivered today! :D I order way to much from this site lol

Ordered on Wednesday and delivered today! :D I order way to much from this site lol

me too :D

do you get the points and use them?

• Advertisement

I haven't used them yet - the rewards are a bit crap imo - well for dogs anyways!

I haven't used them yet - the rewards are a bit crap imo - well for dogs anyways!

true true - the only one that interests me is the dog bowls and holder

How does the points work and is it worth registering with the site. The hubby was reluctant to register with the site. If I register and earn some points can he then avail of them when buying products?

Sundew wrote: »
    How does the points work and is it worth registering with the site. The hubby was reluctant to register with the site. If I register and earn some points can he then avail of them when buying products?

if you register there are certain items you can get with the points, but it is restricted to what items you can get, these are currently
      • Pompom Balls - With Catnip 75 Points
      • Catessy Sticks 3 x 5 Pc. 75 Points
      • JR Farm Rodent Baskets 75 Points
      • Samolus Aquarium Plant 75 Points
      • zooplus Scissors 100 Points
      • Double-Sided Oval Pet Brush 100 Points
      • JR Farm Tropica Snack 100 Points
      • TetraMenu Food Mix 150 Points
      • Pig Ears, 10 pc. 175 Points
      • Heart-Shaped Scratching Pad 225 Points
      • Sand-Blasted Branch 300 Points
      • Eukanuba Adult Lamb & Rice 325 Points
      • The Seat Guard 350 Points
      • 2 kg Hill's Feline Adult Chicken 400 Points
      • Wooden Ladder Playground, Large 400 Points
      • Mini Pet Clipper CP-1158 500 Points
      • Cowgirl Pet Travel Bag 575 Points
      • Dog Bar with Bowls 650 Points
      • Scratching Barrel Diogenes 1000 Points
      • Agility Tunnel 1500 Points
      • Alicante Cat Tree 1500 Points

Thanks paul: Probbaly not worth my while as I won't be buying that much considering I've just ordered the bulky stuff for my new cat (cat tree and other delights!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

I got the agility tunnel for my points in the summer and it's very good. I've noticed that they have many more reward products on the German site, so I'm going to be ordering my rewards vie them next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

How did you find the agility stuff Blueprint, is it fairly sturdy?

I only have the tunnel from them, it's pretty good and very sturdy, but the rest of the stuff seems over priced to me. You can easily make your own weave poles and jumps using 3mm plastic piping for a fraction of the cost. I made a wave pole set out of a piece of 3m treated ply wood, plastic piping and those rubber caps you can get to go on the end of metal chair legs (one lot on the bottom to attach the poles to and another set on the top to protect the dog from hurting himself in case he jumped up and hit them). Jumps can be done similarly, although I just use those mini traffic cones you can get for soccer practice with a bar through the top and some tent pegs to hold them in place. I'd love a dog walk, but seeing as my garden is the size of a postage stamp, it'd take up too much space!

hey Blueprint - where do you set all this up then?

In my postage stamp, in a careful circle...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭animalcrazy

I've been waiting three weeks for delivery........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

That sucks animalcrazy, have you contacted them? The bad weather could be holding delivery up as well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭flowerific

I ordered stuff off their .co.uk site and it was delivered by DHL in about 2 days after it was dispatched :-)
    then i ordered off their .IE site and 7 working days later it had not arrived. I emailed their customer service and they confirmed it was a Failed Delivery attempt by An Post and parcel was in An post collection office. i was in the day of the Alleged failed attempt delivery and I did not get a collection docket. so An Post are crap :mad:. as it's not the first time this has happed with An Post parcel service.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭flowerific

I've been waiting three weeks for delivery........

They have a tracking service, where they advise you to email them if not arrived within 7 working days.

ordered two bags dog dry food, 12 400g tins and a soft bed for the Cairn on Sunday - food delivered yesterday (got a docket and picked up this morning) no sign of bed - yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Just to people who've ordered recently - I know I got notification from eBay saying there are severe delays regarding shipping/postage due to the bad weather/snow so I guess some of the delays at the moment with zooplus might be in relation to that.

Got my cat tree this morning :D
    On the DHL site yesterday, it said it had arrived,so I didn't wait for a docket to be delivered from An Post as they are not delivering post at the mo. Went straight around to the D.O this morn and got it straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

I've just used the last of the current cat litter I've had until now (my pair go through a lot of the stuff) and it really sucks to have to go out and buy more crap, expensive stuff

Might I suggest a trip to your local agri store (depending on where you live) and buying chick crumb. A 25kg bag costs about €11.50/€12 and you can flush it down the toilet as its biodegradable. Saves me an absolute fortune as I have six indoor cats.

I know that's slightly off topic but to go on topic I find this site great but as loads of people have said give yourself some time for the delivery to arrive, and I've found most problems are courtesy of the courier not Zooplus, though that's just DHL acting the maggot, GLS were brilliant.

Just did a quick check between the zooplus sites and .de is a good bit cheaper than .ie Has anyone ordered from .de??

Advertisement