Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weird, Wacky and Awesome World of the NFL - General Banter thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭deisedude

Browsing through Facebook and found out a girl I studied with in Cincinnati is now a Ben Gal!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

deisedude wrote: »
    Browsing through Facebook and found out a girl I studied with in Cincinnati is now a Ben Gal!

I'm sorry but seriously dude if ever there was a case for .. pics or GTFO now is that time!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I'm sorry but seriously dude if ever there was a case for .. pics or GTFO now is that time!

+1,000,000 to that wise suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

phatkev wrote: »

That is absolutely nailed on to backfire on us Monday night. Megatron will probably go for 300 yards and 3 TD's now. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭rockonollie

The Texas Rangers just drafted Russel Wilson

• Advertisement

In work at the moment in an open plan office but I will sort that out later

• Registered Users Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Paully D wrote: »
    That is absolutely nailed on to backfire on us Monday night. Megatron will probably go for 300 yards and 3 TD's now. :pac:

It's like standing in front of a oncoming train shouting for it to go faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

All the money in the world on yer wan in front. :D

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

2nd row fourth from left yes please, 3rd row third from left.....what the **** less fake tan woman

• Registered Users Posts: 10,365 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Billy86 wrote: »
    All the money in the world on yer wan in front. :D

http://www.bengals.com/cheerleaders/
    I'm going to guess backrow 3rd from the right.

A big bag of nothing for the winning guess!

• Advertisement

you say browsing.....but i hear stalking

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Arawn wrote: »
    2nd row fourth from left yes please, 3rd row third from left.....what the **** less fake tan woman

2nd row 2nd from the left please.... 4th row far right wtf :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

The Texas Rangers just drafted Russel Wilson

Cost them $12,000 to draft him. He is going to show up for spring training next year as well if reports are correct

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Cost them $12,000 to draft him. He is going to show up for spring training next year as well if reports are correct

Good way to keep in shape.....if there weren't injury concerns....the minor league season is over before football starts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

HigginsJ wrote: »

I guess they are claiming him with the off chance he suffers an injury that ends his NFL career but wouldn't necessarily prevent him from playing baseball....like too many concussions or a leg injury, etc

Hazys wrote: »
    I guess they are claiming him with the off chance he suffers an injury that ends his NFL career but wouldn't necessarily prevent him from playing baseball....like too many concussions or a leg injury, etc

Not a chance.....he was a below average prospect at best......it's 100% for PR

Has this been done with Kaepernick also? If I remember right he was a much bigger baseball prospect than Wilson, while struggling to get a college to take him on for American football (think I heard he went to Vegas because they were the only ones willing to do so with him at QB).

Billy86 wrote: »
    Has this been done with Kaepernick also? If I remember right he was a much bigger baseball prospect than Wilson, while struggling to get a college to take him on for American football (think I heard he went to Vegas because they were the only ones willing to do so with him at QB).

Kaepernick was drafted by the Cubs but never signed, so he will never appear in another draft......if he ever decided to play baseball, he would only be allowed to sign with the Cubs, they still own the rights to him.

Wilson on the other-hand, was drafted and was signed by the Rockies and played a season in the minors. After a certain lenght of time, if a player doesn't move up through a clubs minor league system to the 40 man major league roster, another team can draft them in the rule 5 draft.....which is what just happened with Wilson.....obviously he hasn't moved through the Rockies system, he quit, but was still considered under their control.

I promised and I have delivered. Cat

953d7ea49ee63e161a6db733099f31e1.jpeg

Damn, thought I had got it right for a minute. Looking well...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

more proof needed.....

Sure how do we even know that's a girl without any pictures of her in the nip?

Arawn wrote: »
    more proof needed.....

tempP9161137acopy--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=580

deisedude....any of us can post pictures from the Bengals website.......

tempP9221423acopy--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=580

See.....I know her too...... :p

deisedude....any of us can post pictures from the Bengals website.......

I'm not going posting photos from Facebook. You can believe me if you want. Haven't talked to her in years. I was on exchange in Cincy one year and she and a few others were in UCC the next year so thats how I know her

I'm not going posting photos from Facebook. You can believe me if you want. Haven't talked to her in years. I was on exchange in Cincy one year and she and a few others were in UCC the next year so thats how I know her

Just havin a laugh Deise.....no need to get your knickers in a twist

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Just havin a laugh Deise.....no need to get your knickers in a twist

Can we get her knickers in a twist :eek::eek:

dont tell my wife :pac:

Can we get her knickers in a twist :eek::eek:

dont tell my wife :pac:

You know what they say.....what happens on boards.ie, stays on boards.ie.......

which isn't nearly as secretive as you'd like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Speaking of cheerleaders, a few of the Pats girls joined me on the beach last year. Fecking photographer snapped before I had the time to turn around though. :(

7LZLEq.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement