Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Weird, Wacky and Awesome World of the NFL - General Banter thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

BjgEjbcIQAAwdBu.jpg
    Andy Reid rocking the Hawaiian shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    BjgEjbcIQAAwdBu.jpg
    Andy Reid rocking the Hawaiian shirt.

Who's missing? Belichick?

Red Crow wrote: »

Yeah bill doesn't seem a fan of this photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Belichick just doesn't give a ****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Masked Man wrote: »
    Belichick just doesn't give a ****.

2kewl 4 skool!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Beautiful.

This is my fav one of these.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I notice Jim H is still sporting the same top, seemed to have mislaid his cap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Yip, he wasn't there last alright and that's because the right kind of bait wasn't used like it was here.........

4MkGKr.png

• Advertisement

On a serious note, Bill is not a member of the NFLCA (NFL Coaches Association) which means his likeness cannot be used in official NFL products. It also means that since he is a non-member, he cannot participate in NFL promotional activities even if he wanted to. Not that he'd particularly gives a shít I'd imagine. But he's been a busy boy behind the scenes, because 4 of the 20 proposed NFL rules changes nominated for discussion are his.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

On a serious note, Bill is not a member of the NFLCA (NFL Coaches Association) which means his likeness cannot be used in official NFL products. It also means that since he is a non-member, he cannot participate in NFL promotional activities even if he wanted to. Not that he'd particularly gives a shít I'd imagine. But he's been a busy boy behind the scenes, because 4 of the 20 proposed NFL rules changes nominated for discussion are his.
    Why isint he do you know

nerd69 wrote: »
    Why isint he do you know

637cbQ.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Nick Foles picking up Mark Sanchez at the airport:

BjhbdOxCYAAZz3-.jpg

637cbQ.jpg

thats not particularly helpful

thats not particularly helpful

6ckcck.jpg

:pac:
    Dude, you know I'm only messing.

6ckcck.jpg

:pac:
    Dude, you know I'm only messing.

ahh not gettin ****ty in the slightest just very curious as to why hes not

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

Because he is the only coach who isn't in the NFL Coaches Association, so he wasn't at the event. Same reason he isn't in any of the Madden games.

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    Because he is the only coach who isn't in the NFL Coaches Association, so he wasn't at the event. Same reason he isn't in any of the Madden games.

im curious at to why hes decided he does not want to be in the association

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

its to add to his aura of awesomeness i think that and spy gate :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bill-belichick-coaching-contrarian-plan-053500501--nfl.html

The thing is I don't think anyone really knows the answer to your question. Bill does what he does without explanation. He is anti establishment by nature it seems and always without explanation.

TJ Mackie wrote: »

good read. i like bill and i dont think theres anybody that does not respect him as a coach but iv seen press conferences where i got the impression he was pouting like a child but i guess having read that we just dont see his side of it the reebok thing for example i never knew and i think hes dead right in his stance on that and i thought the putting tom brady down with an injured shoulder to be clever as it always bugged me, what the **** kind of rating system is probable questionable and doubtful thats like being asked how much its raining and putting your hands out and saying this much.

rant over :D

i respect the guy but im still glad chip kelly has a bit more of an outgoing attitude and a sense of humor im an andy reid fan but his press conferences where booooring and i cant imagine bbs are any better

its to add to his aura of awesomeness i think that and spy gate :eek:

haha someone will always try to get the dig in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

haha someone will always try to get the dig in

tbh i actually dont even know what spy gate is all about, it was before my interest in NFL was re-awakened but i see it pop up enough when the Pats thread is getting trolled!

tbh i actually dont even know what spy gate is all about, it was before my interest in NFL was re-awakened but i see it pop up enough when the Pats thread is getting trolled!

I'm surprised at you Heli tbh, but I'll do a piece about it later in the Pats thread when I have time, so check it out.

I'm surprised at you Heli tbh, but I'll do a piece about it later in the Pats thread when I have time, so check it out.

Please Don't. Heli read the wiki thing it gives you a good idea.

Here

Sad to see Jim Kelly former Buffalo Bills HOF QB is in NY fighting cancer. Apparently it has spread. Fooking cancer.

thats going to be a long read.. one for the bog i think :pac:

• Advertisement

thats going to be a long read.. one for the bog i think :pac:

Yes it will be and don't forget to bring a duvet to the bog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement