Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog - pressumed stolen

Options
  • 03-12-2009 4:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47

Hey Everyone
    Last Friday one of my cousins Terriers was stolen from his house in Kilmorna, North Kerry, it happened sometime between 4:00pm and 6:30pm on Friday 27th November. We think he was stolen because he was basically inseparable from his brother, and his brother was very shaken as if someone tried to grab or hurt him, but we are not ruling out that he may be just missing.

He is a 2 1/2 year old rough haired terrier and he answers to Reggie

4155015755_7119dd03d4_m.jpg

If anyone has any info please post it here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

pauloc wrote: »
    Hey Everyone
    Last Friday one of my cousins Terriers was stolen from his house in Kilmorna, North Kerry, it happened sometime between 4:00pm and 6:30pm on Friday 27th November. We think he was stolen because he was basically inseparable from his brother, and his brother was very shaken as if someone tried to grab or hurt him, but we are not ruling out that he may be just missing.

He is a 2 1/2 year old rough haired terrier and he answers to Reggie

4155015755_7119dd03d4_m.jpg

If anyone has any info please post it here

I don't know anyone living up that neck of the woods I'm afraid but I hope he is found though. The picture you posted is lovely :).

Ah I really don't like reading stories like this pauloc, it is heartbreaking. I hope they keep an even closer eye on that lickle dog as he will be hurting after this, whatever did happen his brother.

A friend told me recently he had to drive no less than 10mins, to a nearby village to retrieve his own dog. The dog just took off running after a bout of lightening near their family home - seriously just legged it and was spotted luckily by my friends' neighbour who was going into the village pub. Just absolute pure luck.

Pauloc, I hope he is found, and wasn't stolen, really I do.

Advertisement