Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital TV

Options
  • 03-12-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

I recently bought a HD TV for the gaff, And I went to the UPC site to check out how much more to upgrade my standard cable to HD. I was not impressed when I saw that Exsiting Customers get charged €60 while New customers get Digital Connection for free. Are they taking the pi$$ or what?! How can this be?! Explain, anyone?! I'm now looking at getting Sky HD, Once again, well done UPC, you idiots!!! :mad: Rant over.... Deep breath! :rolleyes:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

It always costs more to get a new customer that to keep an existing one. That is the UPC logic too. I am not going to get HD until there is a decent channel line up or the €60 is dropped (or I get it from Sky).

If you do get Sky, please make sure to tell UPC you canceled because of the €60 charge for HD.

Advertisement