If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panny 50in V10?

Options
  • 03-12-2009 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Are you able to source Panasonic V10 plasma TVs? If so could you quote me for one including shipping to the south (co wicklow)? Whats the lead time like at the moment?

thanks
    Owen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'd be keen too but on the 42 inch version..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Owenw

just bumping this cause i would like to get a TV this side of christmas if at all possible

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Owenw wrote: »
    just bumping this cause i would like to get a TV this side of christmas if at all possible

Owen,

apologies for the delay in geting back to you guys - I have been in touch with our purchasing department and unfortunately I have no news on an incoming date on the 50V10 at the moment and I cannot guarantee that that will be in prior to Christmas.

Is there any else we can interest you in??

Keep me posted and apologies again for the delay in getting back to you.

Best regards,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

50 G10 with delivery to south would be interesting subject, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Hi John, is there any updates about Panny TX-P50G10 stock and delivery quotes/times to South? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Owenw

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I have to get a screen on the wall this side of the holidays.

I'll be back looking for new HC gear in the coming year with a new room to fully kit out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Panasonic stock has been very hard to get, especially in the G and X series. We got a few 50G's in recently but stock of them is very tight and because it's so tight, we have to limit them to in-store only.

We have nearly cleared all our orders on them so if you wanted to order one and collect, give us a bell and we'll try and get one for you. We can't guarantee that we are going to get stock this side of Christmas, but we'll give it our best shot.

Sorry I can't be more positive than that. :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.