Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Golf Balls

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

[FONT=&quot]Hi Everyone,
    I finally thought of an inexpensive present for the mother-in-law who's into playing golf - but I can't find anywhere that sells personalised golf balls. I'm sure you guys know all the best websites so if you can let me know of any good ones I'd appreciate it!!

Also is there etiquette for personalising gold balls? Name of the person and their club?

thanks

John[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

Heres a website - I havent used them so not too sure what they are like .. Think they are an English based company .. www.printaball.com.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

i can tell you're really interested in developing your relationship with the old bat
    get her a few cheap wilsons and a permanent black marker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Get her a frying pan and tell her that she should be at home cooking the breakfast instead of holding up the men on a Sunday morning.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Get some Christmas spirit into ye lads... even mother-in-laws have a heart, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

conno16 wrote: »
    i can tell you're really interested in developing your relationship with the old bat
    get her a few cheap wilsons and a permanent black marker

Another legendary response, classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Why not get her a membership in Portmarnock ...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 f1hornet

thanks guys... I placed an order on printaball.com - seems like a good site!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Anto12

No worries F1 - some classics bout the mother in law .. Mine doesnt play golf thank god !!!

Advertisement