Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kilkenny Inn Hotel

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Whats it like? I'm looking to book a hotel for the 28th of December and this looked decent and nicely priced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I do know, it's a nice hotel but if you're coming down on the weekend it would have a lot of groups, not stags and hens but groups. Perfect if you're down to have a good time but maybe not if it's yourself and the O/H for a romantic weekend. The rooms are grand, the bathrooms not so big but the bedrooms are good. It is a decent price.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

Its a good location too. Away from the madness of John's st but still close to town with lots of great pubs on parliament st. (Across from the brewery)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Thanks guys, that's all I needed to know

Advertisement