Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAP ERP

Options
  • 03-12-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Any help would be appreciated!!

I'm currently working on a project for college on a company that is implementing SAP ERP and I am unsure on a couple of things!

Will SAP software completely replace the existing software?

In relation to a multi national company who would have access to financial reports?Would it only be people in authority who have a password or how does it work?

Once the software is installed can you modify charts of accounts to suit changing needs?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Basicially yeah

I use sap in work and it has taken over from every single system apart from our live warehouse management software, but SaP does talk to LiS so its all good.

For the finance part and all others sections you are setup with permissions, so only people with the correct access can get into the financial records.

For instance here is a screengrab of what happens when i try to access the financial bank display

32c45.jpg

ANy other questions just gimme a shout :)

Advertisement