Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant/venue for 30th birthday

Options
  • 03-12-2009 6:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

We are looking for a place for a 30th birthday party for food/meal and beers. There'll be around 20people so many small places arent suitable. Somewhere lively and not too dear. It is on the 30th December the day before New years eve so will it be possible to get any good deals in town on that night ? What largeish venues have drinks promos on that wednesday nite also?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

A cousin had her 30th in the upstairs of the Clarendon. Nice size for 20 or so people I'd have thought. I thought the food was particularly yummy.

(Just to add, as this is the second time I've mentioned the place on boards in answer to a query, I have no connection with the Clarendon!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Could you specify what's not too dear per person if you don't mind? Just people have widely varying opinions on that.

Advertisement