Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponge Bob Lego

• 03-12-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

Anyone know where you can buy this?? Every shop seems to be out of stock. The Krusty Krab pack is valued by Smyths at around €20, but its on sale on amazon from €109. Is it going to be one of those toys that are gold dust until after Christmas?

Its a bit crappy how people buy loads of items like this and sell them for ridiculous prices coming up to christmas. Im not a parent, but I can imagine many will be struggling enough this christmas without having to deal with toy touts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Elke001

I agree. It's a pity I did not see your post earlier. I ordered Spongebob Lego for a friend with the same problem on www.Amazon.de three weeks ago. Delivery was about 6 EUR an it took less than a week to arrive. They have a bigger and different selection than Amazon.co.uk and often are cheaper. It's easy enough to figure out the German as the Site is very similar to Amazon.co.uk.

Advertisement