Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flat Studded Ankle Boots.

• 03-12-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭

Right, I know these are everywhere, but I can't seem to find the right pair.. Anyone know where I can get a pair similar to below it would be very much appriciated!

7_30_erin_wasson1113.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

ooooh, lovely! Those look like a pair Chloe did, and all the celebs have been wearing them so both topshop & river island did knock offs of them but not sure if either of them have them in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Topshop in the Jervis Centre have one's really similar to those. I was gonna buy them but they had every size except the one I wanted! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

These are the Cholé ones in black.. I love them! Thank you ladies, I think I'll check out topshop.. See what they have.. I think they have better quality the RI..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Actually weirdly enough I think RI are better quality than Topshop in shoes, I've always bought Topshop shoes (they own my soul!) and recently bought a pair of RI shoes are they're amazing! Much better quality and leather than any Topshop ones I've ever bought, I've always found the Topshop boots leather is soo thin it wears through. But maybe that's just been me :)

Advertisement