Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else think Twilight is nonsense???

Options
  • 03-12-2009 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks twlight sucks???
    Stephenie Meyer cannot write!!!...2 words Thesaurus rape!
    Bella and Edward are poster fodder for abusive relationships...stalking is not cute, removing a car engine so she cant leave the house is imprisonment!! Threatening to kill yourself if you break up, is quite frankly unbalanced! She gives up her friends and family to be with him... bad move girl...
    and another thing.... a grown man falling in love with a baby is called imprinting REALLY....... amm i actually think its called paedophilia!!!
    Now thats just the tip of the iceberg for me!!!:mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Tickle me Emo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

It's ****e, nothing more to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

What do you mean, is it not a documentary? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Haven't read the books or seen the movies. I'm not into all that make believe stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭Rondolfus

Its like it was written by a marketing group rather than an author.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Yes, most people with some level of Maturity and some taste in Vampire films know it sucks....it sucks bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You're reading too much into it, it's just fiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Nettie

Me, being a 15 year old girl, has many many obsessed friends. I constantly have to hear about it in school.

I HATE IT THOUGH!

I read the first two books and half of the third 'cause it was terrible. I don't see how anyone finds it interesting! I'll admit, I liked New Moon...But Eclipse was terrible! Nothing happened in it at all.

And I agree that Stephanie Meyer can't write!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Nope your right its fiction. But i certainly don't think its healthy all these (whacky) teenagers have fallen in love with Edward and think thats what an "Intense Relatioinship" is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement