Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakley Sunglasses in Limerick?

Options
  • 03-12-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Just wondering where sells Oakley sunglasses? or Ray Bans?

The sun has to come out some time, I may as well be prepared.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Brown Thomas sell both.

And I think the opticians on the corner of Catherine Street/Cecil Street(Fine's?) sell Oakleys

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

you can also get them in River Deep Mountain High.
    I purchased a paid there a couple of months ago. They were charging €225 and the same paid could be got in Wexford for €185. The exact same. I told the shop this and he came down on the price to €200.
    I needed them for that day as it was a gift so I couldn't hold out to get them elsewhere cheaper. If you decide to go with River Deep ask for a discount. They are good guys and should sort you out!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

fines opticians on catherine street. Great service, got mine sent away to get prescription oakley lens put in there.

Advertisement