Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hand Histories on PS

Options
  • 03-12-2009 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Upgraded to Windows 7 .... Done an Vista upgrade and it went kazumped

So basically have lost all my database that I had ...

Play on PS and only Tourney / SnG

I am not aware of anywhere you can buy hand histories for PS for Tourney / SnG, it all seems to be Ring games

Does anybody now of any sites or anybody willing to sell their database for a modest fee.

Predominantly play $20 - $50 SnG and a a lot of DoN. I know a lot of the names here do too

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Regards

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

what about sharkscope? i no it isnt the same but it does a good job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 IascFear

nuxxx wrote: »
    what about sharkscope? i no it isnt the same but it does a good job

Thanks, yes was using PE for a while but didn't find it value for money, stats were very inconsistent

Just using Tournament Shark now (similar to Sharkscope and no database with PO and HM :mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭toHex

unless you formatted the hard drive your files are still accessible?

(possible but not probable after a format)

toHex wrote: »
    unless you formatted the hard drive your files are still accessible?

(possible but not probable after a format)

It was reformatted .......... upgrade form Vista to 7 crashed thus not being able to run Vista again hence a full reformat .... Own fault, I saved every document bar my "Hand History" folder

Anyway, sure most of you know that data mining is technically illegal on PS

Have been using Poker Office last few days to try and collate some information and it is working well ..... just opening 12 tables at a time and it data mines them for you.

Only issue is you cant export the hand histories to HM which is a pain in the ass

Does anybody know of a way to convert Hand Histories in Poker Office to be compatible with Holdem Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

• Advertisement

Grafter wrote: »

Thank you ....

Not ideal but better than nothing :)

Advertisement