Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) - €22.95 - HMV

Options
  • 03-12-2009 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Saw this today on Henry Street HMV. Didn't see another post here for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Great Price I have been looking for this for under €30,thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,380 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

oh yes, i want it! hopefullly its in the patrick street branch come saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Bruce Fan

They put the price back up to 50 now, they musta made a mistake or something. Raging cos I saw it for 23 and decided to get it later in the week when I had more money.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Bruce Fan wrote: »
    They put the price back up to 50 now, they musta made a mistake or something. Raging cos I saw it for 23 and decided to get it later in the week when I had more money.
    Think it was the deal of the week.. it was in my local HMV yesterdaty anyways!

I rang HMV Grafton st on Saturday and they said it was around €50. I was in there today over lunch and that's the price it was at. I'll try Henry st on my way home.

Zavvi.com have it for £18.94 (€21) delivered. Though I hear they're not great???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭Sappy404

segasega wrote: »

Saw this today on Henry Street HMV. Didn't see another post here for it.

It's been posted twice, but you informed a few people so I wouldn't worry about it!

Great bargain alright! PS3 as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭segasega

For anyone who missed this, I saw a few copies pre-owned in Game in The Square, Tallaght today for €25.

Zavvi.com have it for £18.94 (€21) delivered. Though I hear they're not great???
    Not a thing wrong with Zavvi.

Ordered GoW2 off them for €15 last night,

Basquille, how long did delivery take??

Basquille, how long did delivery take??
    It varies..

Typically 3 -5 working days after you recieve a despatch notice.

• Advertisement

Someone up there doesnt want me to get this game. Went on to Zavvi there to make the purchase and now the price is gone up from £18 to £33!!!

Advertisement