Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Fear

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Thanks folks.

While maybe my veiw points in ways are some what immature maybe a little peter pan syndrome.
    I've spent some time thinking about it hence why i had'nt posted.
    Simply becaus when i think, its takes time.

So here what I've come up with.

So a lot of words like security have come into this thread things like.
    having a girlfriend full time job, things like saving comes into play and having the money to buy things when needed, Also the added confidance, of having things go some what good for you in another way of life. Sharteing your life etc.

Looking back, I guess I was more or less the kinda person who lived pay check to pay check little thaught for the future which I guess could be down to a number of reason but, I'd prefer not to go into that. Possibly parents having given quite a lot which could account to it in some way.

So i guess maybe the thing is to a degree it could be the responcibility of it all maybe the fact that most my life Ive been pretty headonistic with regards to life style thinking of my self but more so because I had no one else to think about so I more or less thaught about what i wanted and nothing else.

But I think in away its ok to have some what of a fear its uncharted for me, but i could fear it, and in total I think in way I would do People genrally fear the unknown which i can understand...

So maybe My adventures in later life may not be as adrenlin filled as some of the things Ive done but in other ways theyle have highs that Ive yet to experence. I guess well to me its sorta understandable to me thinking back that maybe things like these will really define me, grow me up in away that Ive yet to grow up. I dont as such fear it, more so intimidated I guess....

But what really opened my eyes to it was the long way round they travelled round the worlds on bikes they have fammillys etc and I think in
    away it made a i dunno a point int the fact while yeah you get married (if you want to ) you have kids you work a job... It all points down to the person who we share your life with and how understanding/compramising they are ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thanks folks.

<SNIP>
    tl;dr.

Don't overanalyse it Snow - life happens, live with it . :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Wasn't that a John Lennon lyric? "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans". Then again he also said "I am the walrus" so it's a hard call. :D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

OldGoat wrote: »
    tl;dr.

Don't overanalyse it Snow - life happens, live with it . :)

yeah tell me about it womens throwing there g strings gets really annoying after the 60th million time :pac:
    Wibbs wrote: »
    Wasn't that a John Lennon lyric? "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans". :D

I could agree with that, I like to call it the fork in the path moment, go stay ?go stay ? :rolleyes: take the chance...

personally I always said go, and always have this time i might stay :eek: just to brake the manogamy :pac:

Advertisement