If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best 47 to 52 inch tv quote's please

Options
  • 03-12-2009 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

My father is looking to buy between a 47 and 52 inch tv. He would like it to have LED technology. But if LED isn't very good i am happy to hear advice.

Can you give me details on the highest quality TV's you have that suit the bill. Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

The Philips 47PFL7404 looks like a nice option. Can I get a price for it. Thanks

Im also looking at the Samsung 46" LED-TV UE46B8000, do you sell this set? Can you give me a good quote please if possible

bump!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cronos wrote: »
    The Philips 47PFL7404 looks like a nice option. Can I get a price for it. Thanks

Cronos,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

We are out of stock of the 46 8000 at the moment - and I have no incoming date - we do sell it at £1699 but you get a £200 refund by redemption from Samsung - so it nets out at £1499.95.

The 47PFL7404h is a bit of a stunner - but it is not available in Ireland at the moment - however the 47PFL8404 is available and it has exactly the same spec as the 7404 but adds Ambilight and NET TV over the 7404 (& a 4 year warranty as standard) it retails at €1499.99 however Cronos as you know we give you a 10% Philips Shop / Boardie discount so it nets down to €1349.99 after discount.

We also now have the 46PFL9704 EISA TV of the Year - Full (not edge) backlit LED......Tempted???

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.