Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buitoni Pasta

Options
  • 04-12-2009 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know why Buitoni pasta has disappeared off the shelves? I emailed Superquinn about three weeks ago and got no answer. I tried thae Buitoni website but it seems to be a US site so no joy there. I loved their filled pasta range. It was ten times nicer than the rest of the filled pastas out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Food & Drink

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Is it gone from Superquinn too? Ah crap.

Love their four cheese ravioli and Superquinn was the last place i could find it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've noticed that it goes scarce around this time every year and I've always thought it's because supermarkets are making room for the Christmas stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Gone from Tesco months ago, to make way for their own brand. Gone from Super Valu and our local Spar. I wish I knew why.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I believe Nestle own the brand, so you could try contacting them.

http://www.nestle.co.uk/GetInTouch/EmailMe/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 tbaygirl2008

I went to Superquinn last week looking for it as Supervalu had none here either. One guy said it was a quality issue. He said to check back in a few weeks. I'm going to e-mail Buitoni and ask them as I am addicted to the quattro formaggi sauce!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

I never received a reply from Superquinn:mad:so I emailed Nestle as an earlier poster had said they owned the brand. Will let ye know as soon as I hear anything. I might try contacting Supervalu too and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Dont suppose theres any update?

Any chance anyone has seen Buitoni stuff around in any shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

I think they pulled out of Ireland all together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 madclaff

Called Nestle - they said they've pulled out of the market in the middle of 2009...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

it's a good news, given the quality of buitoni pasta :D

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

Does anyone know if you can get Buitoni products in the north? Have a serious craving for their genovese pesto - im pregnant :D - would be happy to drive to Newry if it were in stock!

Advertisement