Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Face - Protect & Perfect Beauty Serum

• 04-12-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi Anyone use this and if so any feedback - i am having terrible trouble with tightness around my nose and cheek and no matter how many times i moisturise my face still feels the same - i was thinking that Protect and Perfect Serum from N7 might be worth a try - any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

It's a serum not a moisturiser so I can't imagine it would help.

Have you tried changing your moisturiser? Do you exfoliate regularly? Have you changed your facewash/cleanser recently, maybe your skin doesn't like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭MaxCharlie

Hi i don't use any type of moisturiser which contains perfume - usually acqueos or simular product - and even with that i sometimes have to wash off straight away because it feels like it is burning me. I haven't changed anything recently - but thought that i had to do something to ease the discomfort - i had tried all the main brands over time but to no success. I would use a face wash once a week (with a very mild scrub).....but i went into an organic type shop on Friday (they sell mostly european non promoted products and bought a serum (11 euro for 15ml) for daytime and a evening moisturiser (17 euro for 30ml) (both have a 3 month use by date) with all ingredients organic origin - and i've had success - already - i can't believe it. I'm Delighted.

Advertisement